TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Also after reading that ridiculous Aziz Ansari story, I feel like we should, as a forum, make a #MeToo Fantasy League.

It's like fantasy football, only we choose male celebrities and are awarded points when/if your guy gets #MeToo'ed. 

Its easy because now anyone can be accused of molesting some girl at any time if said girl decides the next day or year or decade that she actually is ashamed of what she did and is going to victimize herself. 

28 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

Also after reading that ridiculous Aziz Ansari story, I feel like we should, as a forum, make a #MeToo Fantasy League.

It's like fantasy football, only we choose male celebrities and are awarded points when/if your guy gets #MeToo'ed. 

Its easy because now anyone can be accused of molesting some girl at any time if said girl decides the next day or year or decade that she actually is ashamed of what she did and is going to victimize herself. 

Yea that one was weird. Like, I was fully consentual but after a couple days, regretted it so now I have to cry violation. 

I do that every weekend with pizza. Grow up.  

28 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Yea that one was weird. Like, I was fully consentual but after a couple days, regretted it so now I have to cry violation. 

I do that every weekend with pizza. Grow up.  

My favorite so far was the woman who was a "victim" of Louis CK. The one who claimed that like 10 years ago, she thought Louis was yankin it over the phone, and how traumatic that was for her. Oh poor girl! Next time if that  happens with any guy, just hang up the phone if you are uncomfortable! They weren't even face to face! And that was one of the handful of stories used to completely and unjustly ruin one of the GOAT comics' careers.

I'm of the opinion that the Louis CK "scandal" or whatever was so ridiculously and grossly blown out of proportion that it makes me hate modern society and the direction it's taking ethically.  

To be fair, Louis CK is a creep man. He's hilarious and all but some stories are pretty 2nd level creep style. He's admitted to them. Saying he abused his power and all that. Which is what it's more about than anything. These women thought this was something they have to go through or else they would be replaced or skipped over for any possible job. Pretty ishy. 

Matt Lauer tho. Phew. 

18 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

To be fair, Louis CK is a creep man. He's hilarious and all but some stories are pretty 2nd level creep style. He's admitted to them. Saying he abused his power and all that. Which is what it's more about than anything. These women thought this was something they have to go through or else they would be replaced or skipped over for any possible job. Pretty ishy. 

Matt Lauer tho. Phew. 

Louis CK definitely has some actual issues he needs to deal with. For sure. It's basically like his dong is on the spectrum. 

But idk if he abused his power like these women say. I mean...one of the major stories used was from a woman who was actually a higher up of Louis' earlier on in his career. 

And the whole Colorado hotel room thing? Oh. Mah. Gawd. Makes me so angry. Those two failed female comics who wanted their 15 minutes basically. I mean, they literally sat there giggling with each other the whole time they said. And they also said that he was very polite and when he asked if he could...ya know...in front of them, it "took them by total surprise" which might happen sure...but he always asked and they said yes every time in that story. Noone forced them to sit and watch. Clearly, being two dumb young girls that they were, they thought it was funny and might be a fun thing to tell their friends. But now.... FIFTEEN years or whatever later, they are just such victims and are so traumatized. Gtfo. Man I hate people like that.

5 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Matt Lauer tho. Phew. 

uh if some guy is jerking it in the same room as you and you dont want to watch him do it you can just leave. I have no sympathy for women unable to walk out of a door or hang up a phone. 

38 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

uh if some guy is jerking it in the same room as you and you dont want to watch him do it you can just leave. I have no sympathy for women unable to walk out of a door or hang up a phone. 

This stuff honestly reminds me of the cyber bullying thing that went on awhile back. Like dude just turn off the computer.

14 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

Just a reminder that someone actually wrote the filth in my signature. Talking about a man that in 4 plays with an ACL injury had more touchdowns than dak in what, 3 games?

Remember when Matts said Dak reminded him of Steve Young? 

Good times

Dak makes better and more accurate throws. He is more likely to keep the chains moving. He is better at reading the defense. He is also as good, if not a better, scrambler. He has better pocket presence. He is less likely to take a sack. He is less likely to throw an INT. He is smarter in all aspects of the game.

It-Was-Me-Jim-Carrey-Liar-Liar.gif?ssl=1

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dak makes better and more accurate throws. He is more likely to keep the chains moving. He is better at reading the defense. He is also as good, if not a better, scrambler. He has better pocket presence. He is less likely to take a sack. He is less likely to throw an INT. He is smarter in all aspects of the game.

tenor.gif?itemid=5055298

35 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It-Was-Me-Jim-Carrey-Liar-Liar.gif?ssl=1

giphy.gif