The Official UnOfficial Free Agency & Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

2 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Eagles have a way better training program then Cin, and well help him strengthen. Hell also prove himself when he doesnt get a **** QB throwing to him. 

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2018/12/13/18139658/eagles-medical-staff-carson-wentz-injury-emmanuel-acho-espn-philadelphia-linebacker-nfl-video-news

Yeah our Medical Staff post Chip and his Smoothies, isnt anything to write home about. Especially  the past two seasons?

The fact they are ready to move on from a Top 10 pick, 2 years from being drafted suggests to me, more then just he's injury plague? Just saying.

18 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Yeah our Medical Staff post Chip and his Smoothies, isnt anything to write home about. Especially  the past two seasons?

The fact they are ready to move on from a Top 10 pick, 2 years from being drafted suggests to me, more then just he's injury plague? Just saying.

Nah Cin Is in rebuild mode. They arent gonna be relevant the next 3 years

41 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Nah Cin Is in rebuild mode. They arent gonna be relevant the next 3 years

So a Team in rebuilding mode wants to get rid of their Young, Lightning Fast WR they drafted 9th overall not even 2 years ago? Instead of having him be one of the cheap building blocks moving forward?

Makes Zero sense unless they know his body is made of glass and or "other factors" are in play.

11 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

So a Team in rebuilding mode wants to get rid of their Young, Lightning Fast WR they drafted 9th overall not even 2 years ago? Instead of having him be one of the cheap building blocks moving forward?

Makes Zero sense unless they know his body is made of glass and or "other factors" are in play.

A new staff at that

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Howie says no tag for Big **** Nick. I just hope he doesn’t end up in division 

I actually think it's more and more a possibility TBH. His market is dwindling really. 2 of the 4 I can think of are in the Division other two Jags, maybe Miami? Who else, seriously?

Edited by Nabbs4u