The Official UnOfficial Free Agency & Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

8 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Because he's not a can't miss prospect. His only advantage over most of this draft class is the low mileage and a better blocking ability. Other then that, there are plenty of more powerful or elusive runners then him. 

6 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

No, I just know what we need at RB and he's not it. He's about 60% of the RB we need, Still not a Starter in the NFL in my eyes. Every RB in this draft class is not a RB1 or can't miss prospect, That includes the RB i Covet, Bryce Love. There is no RB in this class worthy of a 1st Rounder. 

he can do pretty much all we'd ask him to do here.  What's the 40% he's missing?

20 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

No, I just know what we need at RB and he's not it. He's about 60% of the RB we need, Still not a Starter in the NFL in my eyes. Every RB in this draft class is not a RB1 or can't miss prospect, That includes the RB i Covet, Bryce Love. There is no RB in this class worthy of a 1st Rounder. 

If you think Bryce Love is a better fit for our offense than Josh Jacobs, then you're ignorant. 

So far, Doug has hand picked Blount and Ajayi as RB's.

Now tell me, which RB more closely resembles Ajayi and Blount?

Josh Jacobs or Bryce Love?

4 minutes ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

Who do they even have on defense now.

Chris Jones, and that is it. They were arguably the worst D in the league last year, and now they lost 3 of their 4 best potential starting 11 players.

Edited by Jeezla

11 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Chris Jones, and that is it. They were arguably the worst D in the league last year, and now they lost 3 of their 4 best potential starting 11 players.

I'd say 60+ tds incoming for Mahomes, but teams are just gonna grind those games to a halt like the Pats did