The Official UnOfficial Free Agency & Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

10 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Haha, I was just about to say;

@Kiltman when do you sleep? lol

When I’m dead (hopefully soon)

got it all my contract work down over the weekend so I could play video games and watch NFLN and Twitter....it’s breaking me. No human should be subjected to so much Charley Casserlycharley-casserly.jpg

33 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

When I’m dead (hopefully soon)

got it all my contract work down over the weekend so I could play video games and watch NFLN and Twitter....it’s breaking me. No human should be subjected to so much Charley Casserlycharley-casserly.jpg

lol

4AM here, I thought I’d have the forum to myself and report the Darby news. I happen to work very early in the morning so thought I’d have no competition. But you were right on it. And Casserly died like 6 years ago. No one bothered to tell him. 

• Like 1

Joshua Jacobs should not be taken with a first round pick. For the RB position only truely blue chip players should be taken in the first round. Gurley, Zeke, Barkley, etc. The others you may as well wait and get someone 90% as good for a far later pick. The gap between the elite and the rest is much bigger than the gap between the good and the rest. 

Drafting a non-elite RB in the first is just bad draft management. Also want nothing to do with Jacobs. Alabama is known for having runningbacks WAY overdrafted. Hard pass in the first round.

Edited by Danger
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Joshua Jacobs should not be taken with a first round pick. For the RB position only truely blue chip players should be taken in the first round. Gurley, Zeke, Barkley, etc. The others you may as well wait and get someone 90% as good for a far later pick. The gap between the elite and the rest is much bigger than the gap between the good and the rest. 

Drafting a non-elite RB in the first is just bad draft management. Also want nothing to do with Jacobs. Alabama is known for having runningbacks WAY overdrafted. Hard pass in the first round.

He's right you know...