Who Wins the NFC East?

footbull3196

Poll title  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the NFC East?

On 8/25/2017 at 10:48 PM, DingoLadd said:

Wentz is overrated as hell despite the new weapons in his arsenal, Plus the eagles CBs are still a mess despite the addition of Darby who will have a monthish to learn the defense. They're the 4th best team in this divison. Plus their RBs suck.

Dak Prescott is the second best QB in this division, say what you want about the team around him but he played like a top 10 QB last year. He has to step up with elliot missing and the defense looking like it's gonna be the worst in the division. They're the 2nd best team in the division.

The New York giants led by Elisha are the second best team in the division, but ehh...the o-line is still garbage and their running game will struggle and Eli will have good stats but kinda sucks when you look at the tape. Defense might be able to carry them to the division title though if they don't regress because giants. best team in the divison

The Washington Snickerdoodles are a mess of an organization but they have the best QB in the divison and a not great, but not awful defense they're the 3rd best team in the divison.

I was right about them being the 4th best team in the divison, They just had incredible coaching to make up for it. Whoops about the giants though.

11 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I was right about them being the 4th best team in the divison, They just had incredible coaching to make up for it. Whoops about the giants though.

How's that Wentz overrated comment treatin ya...

Been saying he'll be a Top 5 QB since before draft. All the tools and more.

Not a fan of any team in the NFL East, but boy, the homers are out in mass. Even with the SB jinx, Philly will be a clear favourite to win the East by quite a margin, unless injuries bring them down to earth. Wentz is only going to get better and their OL is one of the best and their defense is top notch, so why in the world would they not repeat??? They might even repeat as SB champions!!!

1 hour ago, Iamcanadian said:
On 8/25/2017 at 10:48 PM, DingoLadd said:

Wentz is overrated as hell despite the new weapons in his arsenal, Plus the eagles CBs are still a mess despite the addition of Darby who will have a monthish to learn the defense. They're the 4th best team in this divison. Plus their RBs suck.

Dak Prescott is the second best QB in this division, say what you want about the team around him but he played like a top 10 QB last year. He has to step up with elliot missing and the defense looking like it's gonna be the worst in the division. They're the 2nd best team in the division.

The New York giants led by Elisha are the second best team in the division, but ehh...the o-line is still garbage and their running game will struggle and Eli will have good stats but kinda sucks when you look at the tape. Defense might be able to carry them to the division title though if they don't regress because giants. best team in the divison

The Washington Snickerdoodles are a mess of an organization but they have the best QB in the divison and a not great, but not awful defense they're the 3rd best team in the divison.

The Giants? There's literally nothing correct in that entire post other then Dallas finishing 2nd? It's ok to own the entirety of it. Happens.

1 hour ago, DingoLadd said:

You're making a joke right?

Because you literally could not have been more wrong about Wentz and the Eagles being the worst team in the division. 

So you're saying that our coaching was so good that they were able to bring a team that was less talented than Dallas, Washington, AND the Giants to the Superbowl and then also win that Superbowl? So basically then , according to you, every single one of our coaches are each the GOAT. I mean, considering both the defense and offense were top 5 units in the league in 2017, and that Wentz despite being such a crappy and overrated quarterback, was so lucky to be the beneficiary of the greatest coaching minds in not only NFL history, but all of sports that he was a top 5 quarterback at worst and was going to win the MVP. 

Man. You got a hot take here.

4 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

The Giants? There's literally nothing correct in that entire post other then Dallas finishing 2nd? It's ok to own the entirety of it. Happens.

haha right?

He admits he whiffed on the Giants, right after saying that the Eagles were the worst team in the NFCE. I mean he's got a point. That Superbowl victory and NFL best record are obviously just further proof that we were worse than all 3 of the other teams in the division. And the fact that none of those 3 other teams even were in the playoff hunt means absolutely nothing bro. 

Because idiots saying idiot things 

9 hours ago, ///mcompact said:

Don't worry, man.  "They" will be sifting through/bumping old threads containing posts that doubted their team for the next couple of weeks.  Just weather the storm during their first "hangover" phase.

You complain about Eagles fans coming into the Dallas forum in the Super Bowl thread calling us obsessed with your team.

You have an Eagles related avatar, and comment on every Eagles thread in NFL Gen (which is your right)

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Iamcanadian said:

unless injuries bring them down to earth

Did you miss the part where

Our MVP QB was out.
Our HoF Left Tackle was out
Our Starting Middle Linebacker was out
Our Backup Middle Linebacker was out
We lost our Kicker
We lost one of the most dynamic runningbacks in the past decade Darren Sproles

?

3 hours ago, Blahman88 said:

You complain about Eagles fans coming into the Dallas forum in the Super Bowl thread calling us obsessed with your team.

You have an Eagles related avatar, and comment on every Eagles thread in NFL Gen (which is your right)

giphy.gif

We all know he has a hate bone- for our team and fanbase. 

9 hours ago, Blahman88 said:

giphy.gif

I've never posted in your "Eagles forum"...not once.  You guys, on the other hand, invade the Dallas forum on a daily basis.  The only reason I posted in this old

thread is because I got some notifications of "likes" of my post on the first page. 

<<<-------The avatar is straight fire, son! 

6 hours ago, Danger said:

We all know he has a hate bone- for our team and fanbase. 

Oh come off it, man.  You tie in pot-shots at the Cowboys or Dak in your posts on the daily.  You bumped this old thread with a purpose, so don't go acting innocent now.

16 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

I've never posted in your "Eagles forum"...not once.  You guys, on the other hand, invade the Dallas forum on a daily basis.  The only reason I posted in this old

thread is because I got some notifications of "likes" of my post on the first page. 

<<<-------The avatar is straight fire, son! 

Oh come off it, man.  You tie in pot-shots at the Cowboys or Dak in your posts on the daily.  You bumped this old thread with a purpose, so don't go acting innocent now.

You'd be welcome, we're missing a Cowboys fan these days......

Archived