Mafia Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

5 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

In this case are you both the evil twin?

😂 They’re just having fun playing, and I’m just playing back.  But yeah, both evil.

For all the rage, attacks, low-level insults, and accusations on both sides, I genuinely like both of them, even if I get the sense of growing disdain for me. 😂

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Orca, whatcha thinking?

Why is Rick Mafia?

Why is Rick Town?

Mafia case would be the lack of attention towards others, some posts that are fluff, and tunneling you

Town case would be critical thinking at times, willingness to push for a lynch and put himself out there, not hiding, and tone. This post stands out as civ to me

22 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

"No lynch" is not a good option n1.  All it does is buy mafia an easy day of hiding out and not having to post, allowing them to take a shot at town during night.  We lose 1 (based on these odds) the next night we may lose 2.  At least with a lynch you have a chance at nailing mafia and at a minimum you learn things.  

1. Who didnt want to lynch who

2. Who did lynch who

3. Keeps people posting allowing you to get reads on players 

4. Puts pressure on players to see if they reveal something (that's why you vote for a lynch) 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

😂 They’re just having fun playing, and I’m just playing back.  But yeah, both evil.

For all the rage, attacks, low-level insults, and accusations on both sides, I genuinely like both of them, even if I get the sense of growing disdain for me. 😂

I really hope people understand this. It is fun going back and forth 

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Seriously though, it's just damn fun messing with you. 😎

tenor.gif?itemid=5595486

While all of that is going on, look for those on the far outside not interjecting or posting about the argument (the quiet ones), or look at the ones that do interject and either distract/redirect the convo or defend those involved in the arguement.  

Any newbies have some thoughts about that.  I've got a few.  

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5595486

While all of that is going on, look for those on the far outside not interjecting or posting about the argument (the quiet ones), or look at the ones that do interject and either distract/redirect the convo or defend those involved in the arguement.  

Any newbies have some thoughts about that.  I've got a few.  

BDP might be Mafia

Archived