Mafia Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

1 hour ago, FourThreeMafia said:

TheKillerNacho gets my vote.   

@MWil23, you're dead to me.

you should read this, especially the bolded part

5 hours ago, TedLavie said:

In this setup you're either town or mafia. So claiming town is easy and shouldn't lead anyone trusting you more if you claim it.

Now you can claim power roles.

Left are:

2 mafia

1 cop

1 jailkeeper

2 townies (vanilla civs)

Cop has already been claimed by Nacho.

The jailkeeper needs to stay alive, and for that he needs to stay hidden, so he should claim townie for now. Mafia can't claim jailkeeper otherwise they could be outed as mafia fairly quickly. Therefore, the 5 others players (not Nacho) have every reason to claim a townie role. Doesn't mean they are townie, and it doesn't mean they should be trusted or not trusted.

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

The bolded is accurate. I wasn't lynching the newbies D1. I included you and anyone new in the forum mafia to that. That left myself (that wasn't happening lol), Pickle (I never lynch him D1), Ted (he usually picks things up as he goes along and is a much calmer voice), and Swag. Swag is probably not wise to introduce new players to mafia and the forum to, due to his i'll say tone lmao. It was a good teaching tool imo D1 to point out imo how not to act when pushed/voted. He only had 3 of the 10 possible votes and still was over the top crazy. It was a safe D1 lynch for a teaching tool and the chance he was actually mafia

And to be fair, it was either Swag or Pickle, and both were town. So anyone claiming this or that voted poorly on D1, it's not really serious

16 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

In all seriousness, I just want @FourThreeMafia to actually participate aside from fosing the clear.

Me not participating has more to do with lack of time and not knowing the ins and outs.  Learning as I go.

Didn't know @TheKillerNacho was confirmed cop....just see he is targeting me for no real reason other than I am not extremely active.

@MWil23 just hates Steeler fans.

40 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Me not participating has more to do with lack of time and not knowing the ins and outs.  Learning as I go.

Didn't know @TheKillerNacho was confirmed cop....just see he is targeting me for no real reason other than I am not extremely active.

@MWil23 just hates Steeler fans.

Nah buddy I already said publicly since this is night 3 and Nacho is confirmed cop I have to go with him. I have to assume that he’s got inside information on the remaining Town/Mafia. He’s the only Town I’m 💯 on except for myself, and Mega swore on Bakers right arm, so if he’s lying he can never come back to the Browns forum.

Also I hate RAVENS fans the most. They stole our team and the city of Baltimore is the infected hair on the pimple on the butt crack of our country. 

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Nah buddy I already said publicly since this is night 3 and Nacho is confirmed cop I have to go with him. I have to assume that he’s got inside information on the remaining Town/Mafia. He’s the only Town I’m 💯 on except for myself, and Mega swore on Bakers right arm, so if he’s lying he can never come back to the Browns forum.

Also I hate RAVENS fans the most. They stole our team and the city of Baltimore is the infected hair on the pimple on the butt crack of our country. 

16 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

At this juncture, being that its misslynch and lose situation, I'd like to hardclaim cop. I derped and failed to use my action n1 and the jailer jailed me n2 (good job picking up on my softclaim). Jailer, I have a pretty good idea who you are. Unless you'd like to dispute my claim that you jailed me , don't claim. We're going to lynch mafia today. During the night, flip a coin. If heads, save me. If tails, jail your scumread. I'm going to sleep on this.

At this point being the claimed and not counterclaimed cop, it doesnt do us any good to have hidden/inside information just sitting out there. Im going to bet this post was truthful and he has no information at this time

Archived