NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

49erurtaza

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

Actually other anonymous sources have told me they’re getting along quite splendidly. 

I have learned since 2017, Anyone who says anonymous sources is full of baloney. Rosen has handled the situation with class, but that SI video that was put out, clearly shows that he is irritated and annoyed. That locker room isn't big enough for the both of them

3 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

I have learned since 2017, Anyone who says anonymous sources is full of baloney. Rosen has handled the situation with class, but that SI video that was put out, clearly shows that he is irritated and annoyed. That locker room isn't big enough for the both of them

To me you’re an anonymous source 😉

But you can choose to believe what you want. 

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

But you can choose to believe what you want. 

I trust my instincts when it comes to the draft. Last year, when the Browns were being rumored all offseason to have already made Sam Darnold their selection, I was skeptical. I started hearing Murray was going 1st after his height was measured. I have never seen that. I don't think Keim is the type that would make a decision based off of someones height.

20 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

There's a reason kylers agent went with him to visit the cardinals. 

Well, that's pretty standard for guys visiting the team with the #1 pick. Said team is the only one that's enabled to negotiate and execute contract terms pre-draft.

1 minute ago, brushmyhair said:

Falcons looking to trade up for a premium defensive lineman.

Jets looking to move back. Maybe something could happen between the 2

That would be a lot of capital for the Falcons to move up that high.

Jets would be dumb to pass on a premium player to move to 14 if they were not getting a premium.

2 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

That would be a lot of capital for the Falcons to move up that high.

Jets would be dumb to pass on a premium player to move to 14 if they were not getting a premium.

In my Mock, I have the Jets going back to 15 and taking Clelin Ferrell. I think Ferrell is a good pick for them there.

9 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I know we’re seeing these rumors but Murray is the pick right? This feels like some “Draft Day” ish like Coach Kingsbury has a sticky note that says “Ed Oliver not matter what” we just need a Kyler Murray birthday rumor to complete the movie sequel

As long as the Jags aren't left for fools again...

1 minute ago, brushmyhair said:

In my Mock, I have the Jets going back to 15 and taking Clelin Ferrell. I think Ferrell is a good pick for them there.

Passing on Q Williams or Josh Allen for Ferrill would require significant draft compensation for me to be okay with that.

18 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Well, technically we're pseudonymous sources.  If I stake my reputation on "the Cardinals are taking Ed Oliver #1" and that doesn't happen, people will remember not to pay attention to my pronouncements, so I have an incentive not to do that.

Archived