NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

49erurtaza

5 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Haskins to Oakland at 3

Carr to Redskins for 15

Who says yes?

Gruden helps out Gruden.

redskins not taking on an overpaid qb. They have a lot of money committed to one who will probably never play again. The Redskins are pobably going to have to call the 49ers, and by doing that, The Raiders might be getting a certain defensive target of theirs to fall to them, I.E. Quinnen Williams

I mean, I'll say this... Vegas makes it a point to be pretty tuned in on what's likely to happen (they have good reason to) and Vegas still has Haskins as a clear favorite to be the 2nd QB off the board.

Other Vegas stuffs worth noting:  Kyler is a -500 favorite to go at #1 (Bosa is the trending popular bet by bettors paying at 4:1, Quinnen is paying at 7:1), odds on a Top 10 pick being traded on draft day at a -700 favorite (meaning you have to bet $700 to get a payout of $800), Josh Rosen being traded during the draft is a -2000 favorite (just because the odds were too good to pass on the opposite end of the sheet at +900, I've actually got a $50 bet going against this, i.e. that he won't be traded during the draft).

Bosa is the favorite for the #2 pick at -300.  #3 pick is without a favorite - which tends to mean that Vegas is expecting a trade at this spot and they don't want to set a favorite not knowing who to expect to trade here.  Josh Allen is the closest thing to favorite right now at +165, with QW and Oliver behind him at +275.  (Worth noting more than anything, Bosa is +1000 to be drafted #3 which means Vegas is flat out confident he's going in the Top 2 picks right now.)

Kyler is also -1500 to go Top 2.  That's pretty safe to call Vegas feeling that's a lock as well.

7 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Some wild three way trade rumors circling around Raiders, Cards and a mystery third team. Could be a wild one tomorrow. 

My favorite one before RW signed was Wilson to the Raiders, #1 to the Seahawks, #4 & 24 plus other future picks to the Cards.

6 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

They might need to call the 49ers. The Raiders could potentially call them if the redskins make their move pre draft

The 49ers aren't trading out of 1.2 if Bosa is there.   Bosa is the EDGE/DL pass rusher they've been dying for ages.   For a team that thinks they are literally an EDGE and CB away from completing their team to be a true contender with JimmyG back, it's a no go.  

If a team wants to be sure, they can call the Jets.  SF is about as locked in as it gets IMO.  Now if Bosa somehow goes 1.1, on the other hand, then all bets are off.  Doesn't seem likely, though - which is amazing - up until 2 months ago, Bosa as 1.1 was locked in for ages.   QB need, man, QB need....

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

If Redskins trade up it may be the most well executed smokescreen of all time. We are not taking Haskins at 4 (hope I don’t eat crow later). 

I think it's all smokescreen to try and induce the G-men to trade up from 1.6 (unless the G-men are serious about no Haskins).  It's all a shell game at this stage.

Then again, if Snyder is really taking over the draft, well, nothing can be ruled out lol.

32 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Other Vegas stuffs worth noting:  Kyler is a -500 favorite to go at #1 (Bosa is the trending popular bet by bettors paying at 4:1, Quinnen is paying at 7:1), odds on a Top 10 pick being traded on draft day at a -700 favorite (meaning you have to bet $700 to get a payout of $800), Josh Rosen being traded during the draft is a -2000 favorite (just because the odds were too good to pass on the opposite end of the sheet at +900, I've actually got a $50 bet going against this, i.e. that he won't be traded during the draft).

Bosa is the favorite for the #2 pick at -300.  #3 pick is without a favorite - which tends to mean that Vegas is expecting a trade at this spot and they don't want to set a favorite not knowing who to expect to trade here.  Josh Allen is the closest thing to favorite right now at +165, with QW and Oliver behind him at +275.  (Worth noting more than anything, Bosa is +1000 to be drafted #3 which means Vegas is flat out confident he's going in the Top 2 picks right now.)

Kyler is also -1500 to go Top 2.  That's pretty safe to call Vegas feeling that's a lock as well.

What's the payout for Haskins @ 3? 

7 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Some wild three way trade rumors circling around Raiders, Cards and a mystery third team. Could be a wild one tomorrow. 

Lions-Cards-Raiders? Something involving all their 1st's and Patrick Peterson could make sense.

Raiders get #1

Cardinals get #4, #8, #24, Lions 3rd, Raiders 2020 3rd

Lions get Patrick Peterson, #33

Not sure what scenario would warrant a three team trade though.

17 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

The 49ers aren't trading out of 1.2 if Bosa is there.   Bosa is the EDGE/DL pass rusher they've been dying for ages.   For a team that thinks they are literally an EDGE and CB away from completing their team to be a true contender with JimmyG back, it's a no go.  

If a team wants to be sure, they can call the Jets.  SF is about as locked in as it gets IMO.  Now if Bosa somehow goes 1.1, on the other hand, then all bets are off.  Doesn't seem likely, though - which is amazing - up until 2 months ago, Bosa as 1.1 was locked in for ages.   QB need, man, QB need....

You think they are taking Bosa. I think their guy is Williams.

The Jets want more picks. They are looking to trade back. If the Jets had the ammunition to trade up for Bosa, they would have done it by now

3 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

You think they are taking Bosa. I think their guy is Williams.

The Jets want more picks. They are looking to trade back. If the Jets had the ammunition to trade up for Bosa, they would have done it by now

That's my point - you said a team looking to jump the Raiders needed to talk to SF.  I'm not sure that's a legit issue, but if someone wants to leapfrog OAK, targeting SF is  unnecessary.  NYJ at 1.3 is sufficient, for all the reasons you just cited.  You just made the point on why going to NYJ is all that's needed to get past OAK.

Archived