BDP's 2019 GM Mock Discussion!!

BringinDaPain

Texans have 1-23 on the block (2 teams have trade proposals that we like and are willing to do... 1 is better than the other & depends on B-more)

Pretty sure I will choose between those two.... unless there is a GODFATHER offer and even then probably would stick with either of these two

Looking to move right tackle Jordan Mills, a likely FA. Won't cost much. 

Jerry Hughes, LeSean McCoy and Trent Murphy could be had as well. Shaq Lawson too, but he will be costly. Really turned things around last year.

If it were not for my previous comment about millenials and impatience, I might say that these recent picks today are dragging some arse. 

... but I wouldn't and won't... cuz that'd be hypocritical and all. 1 hour time slots for rds 2-3? 

200w.webp?cid=3640f6095c6ed6f86948634a32

1 minute ago, oldman9er said:

If it were not for my previous comment about millenials and impatience, I might say that these recent picks today are dragging some arse. 

... but I wouldn't and won't... cuz that'd be hypocritical and all. 1 hour time slots for rds 2-3? 

200w.webp?cid=3640f6095c6ed6f86948634a32

I'll complain for you..... haha

47 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

Texans have 1-23 on the block (2 teams have trade proposals that we like and are willing to do... 1 is better than the other & depends on B-more)

Pretty sure I will choose between those two.... unless there is a GODFATHER offer and even then probably would stick with either of these two

i'll offer you a horse's head.  where's @Counselor

Archived