The Amazing Race Game Thread

bcb1213

2 hours ago, Woz said:

Okay ... getting back to the game ...

Let's call the start time at noon tomorrow, Eastern time.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

see how much woz cares about your needs @The Orca

Well hopefully you all give me a pass between 1 and 3:30. If not, its unlikely Pickle can carry my fat *** across the finish line for this leg of the race....though it was an uphill battle with both of us anyways 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Well hopefully you all give me a pass between 1 and 3:30. If not, its unlikely Pickle can carry my fat *** across the finish line for this leg of the race....though it was an uphill battle with both of us anyways 

i got your back, man.

lets make this a fair game

46 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i got your back, man.

lets make this a fair game

I mean, if we were going make this truly fair we would find a time everyone would be available. I know I work until 2pm, Dwight is working past that, etc. Seems like keeping it fair for Orca could just mean playing it unfair for everyone else. 

14 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I mean, if we were going make this truly fair we would find a time everyone would be available. I know I work until 2pm, Dwight is working past that, etc. Seems like keeping it fair for Orca could just mean playing it unfair for everyone else. 

Oh, you misunderstood me: I was apologizing. I wasn't changing the time.

So, the structure of this is Woz posts something and @'s somebody.  Then the order is set thereafter?  What the hell is the order thereafter?  Malfatron randomly said I have to tag Counselor (ostensibly based upon the leaderboard), but why couldn't I tag Dwight instead since they're the same team?  Meanwhile, other people are talking about tagging nebulous others.  This needs explained, @bcb1213.

So, for the sake of assuring I receive all the necessary answers, here is a list:

1.  How is the order determined following Woz's initial selection.

2.  Upon a player elimination, anyone can start the next clue.  Thus, this serves as a hard reset and the next person can say any two words, or must the previous clue still be incorporated?