The Biggest Loser remember when Orca died lol

Ty21

El Resultos:

So it was a trick game, I didn’t post how it’s scored cause y’all would’ve picked biased results which would’ve went terribly. So every number that was chosen was met with a randomizer number. So if you chose ten and the randomizer hit 15 you’d gain 5 pounds. If you chose 18 and randomizer chose 2 you’d lose 16. I was going for something crazy for crazier results. 

@Pickle Rick lucked out with a score of -19

@theuntouchable was second with -17

@skywindO2 was third by gaining 11 somehow

@TedLavie gained 30

@Whicker gained 53

@Malfatron didn’t submit usable numbers so he gains 60 and @FinneasGage and @Dome didn’t submit so they’ll gain 70 and may god have mercy on their lazy souls. 

Upon gaining 70 pounds, @Dome and @FinneasGage broke their respective scales and died from the glass shattering into their feet. @The Orca died because the sight was too much to behold 

4 minutes ago, Tyty said:

@Malfatron didn’t submit usable numbers so he gains 60 and @FinneasGage and @Dome didn’t submit so they’ll gain 70 and may god have mercy on their lazy souls. 

Upon gaining 70 pounds, @Dome and @FinneasGage broke their respective scales and died from the glass shattering into their feet.

I’ve been out for weeks. Just let me die.

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

How many lives to whales have?

We all know I'm coming back for the final weigh in, but wont be killed off at that point....so that many xD

Unless TyTy has a cruel sense of humor, at which point he will just kill me again lmao