Patriots release DE Kony Ealy, claimed by Jets

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Crickett said:

If he had a place in Carolina, I don't think they would have traded him to move up from #72 to #64.

Got to keep a open mind here, Dave Gettleman traded him to the Pats. He (Dave) is no longer the GM in Carolina. Marty Hurney our intern GM (former GM) may put a claim in on Ealy just for depth at DE.

7 hours ago, Starless said:

Yeah, because it's not like they faced good QBs in the playoffs or anything. ???

Consider who said it, and just laugh.

6 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

They played the texans in the playoffs and an injured big Ben. Those aren't very good QBs...(Ben when healthy is but without Brown/Bell he didn't have a shot)

Even if Ben and Brown were healthy and both played their best game, the Patriots still wouldve beaten the Steelers because our idiot coaches use the same garbage conservative defensive gameplan against them every time we play them.     

Who do the Patriots even have as an edge pass rusher?  All I'm seeing is Flowers with Rivers on IR. 

Ha.  Brooks would fit the theme.  Rivers, Brooks, Flowers.  Haha.  Rivers, Brooks, Flowers, Branch.  I'm funny to myself. 

On 26/08/2017 at 9:58 PM, 7DnBrnc53 said:

Not if their opponents show better QB play. They played against some QB's that didn't play that well against them (Goff, Siemian, Osweiler, Petty, etc...). 

Yes, 5 superbowls and we've never played a good QB. That's the secret guys, just get a good QB....

Archived