2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

Just now, FreshPrince said:

What about Paris Campbell?

Campbell is smooth and fast, but I like other fast guys in this draft. Marquise Brown, Isabella, McLaurin, Emmanuel Hall, Boykin from ND ( a real sleeper after that crazy combine) are all comparable players IMO. Don't sleep on Greg Dortch and Penny Hart, both of whom I really like.

My crushes/targets are Boykin, Hakeem Butler, McLaurin, and Ridley overall.

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Well aware. He probably falls to our 3rd which is now Pittsburgh. Maybe Steelers take him. 

Harmon I see AJ Green in though. Just slightly slower. 

If we get Ridley in the 4th, that would be a steal. He's good at everything the combine doesn't measure. Young Crabtree 2.0.

3 minutes ago, FreshPrince said:

What about Paris Campbell?

Campbell is a weird case. Hes fast but it doesn’t transition on the field well. I like Hollywood, McLauron, Hall straight up better than him as fast WRs. Campbell is one of my least favorite Top 3 Round WRs honestly. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Campbell is a weird case. Hes fast but it doesn’t transition on the field well. I like Hollywood, McLauron, Hall straight up better than him as fast WRs. Campbell is one of my least favorite Top 3 Round WRs honestly. 

Exactly. I don't feel that Campbell plays as fast as he ran. Emmanuel Hall is so underrated. He's more raw than these other guys, but his upside is insane.

The best fits at receiver alongside Brown are Butler, Harry, and Ridley. Harry, in particular, reminds me of Juju Smith Schuster and can do some nice things with the ball in his hands. Ridley, despite his athletic testing, has a high floor and it wouldn't surprise me if he ended up being pretty close to Keenan Allen or Michael Thomas in the NFL. Butler is a rare athlete with a potent mix of speed, length, and strength and probably my favorite of the bunch.

1 minute ago, Rich7sena said:

The best fits at receiver alongside Brown are Butler, Harry, and Ridley. Harry, in particular, reminds me of Juju Smith Schuster and can do some nice things with the ball in his hands. Ridley, despite his athletic testing, has a high floor and it wouldn't surprise me if he ended up being pretty close to Keenan Allen or Michael Thomas in the NFL. Butler is a rare athlete with a potent mix of speed, length, and strength and probably my favorite of the bunch.

I was reading Ted Nguyen's article and what scared me about Harry was his route running and footwork vs press. I do like him with the ball in his hands, but I think Butler is exponentially better. Butler is a freak. IMO he's a top 20 talent. If we get him at 27 (we won't), it's ludicrous value.

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Hard pass on Harry and Parris for me. I’ll take Butler, Harmon, or preferably Hollywood to take the top off while Antonio works the underneath. 

Harry/butler/brown for me as top 3. 

I originally wanted a guy like Butler or Harmon because they have the potential to be a real #1. Now that we have Brown I really think we need a guy to take the top off. Brown does everything but he does his best work inside 15 yards. Hollywood deep and Antonio underneath would just be an absolute nightmare for other teams. 

Archived