2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

Just now, BayRaider said:

My fingers hurt from replying to people who think AB sucks cause of his attitude and the Raiders made a terrible move. If the Raiders gave up a 7th for Tom Brady the replies would be “hes too old” “ wow what a absolute terrible trade for Oakland!!”

I think the vast majority love the trade for us.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Let’s wait and see how he looks this year. Can’t give up on players you invested early picks into after 1 season. If we’re going to draft an OL I’d prefer Jonah Williams, Cody Ford, or Dalton Risner at 27/35. All 3 of those guys could replace KO at G or start for us at RT.

Parker was not even suppose to start the first two years is what you’re not understanding. He was forced in there due to injuries. 

12 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

The rumor of us looking for Brown, Bell and Murray worries me a bit. But apparently Carr was heavily involved in getting AB and the two have been tweeting at each other a bunch today. No way we move Carr now.... right?

Never say never. I don’t think Mayock allows Gruden to trade up. But if Murray is sitting there at #4? What if Miami calls during that 10 minutes and offers #13 for Carr?

It’s highly unlikely we draft a QB but really, never say never in the NFL. Always have a open mind that anything can happen. 

34 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Brandon Parker graded out better than Kolton miller last year. But for whatever reason everyone’s happy with Miller at LT but spooked about Parker at RT..

I personally would rather see Parker at LT and Miller at RT.  Part of the reason I am angry about Cable.  I like Parker but think we should have drafted him later and no way he should have started last year or this year.  Should have played Miller at RT day with Penn still at LT, he was healthy at the beginning of the year, and Parker backing up Penn.  When Penn went down I would have wanted KO at LT, Jackson at LG, Hudson C, The Waterboy RG, and Miller RT.  That line still looks better than what we had to begin the year.

4. J.Bosa/Q.Williams/R.Gary/E.Oliver

24,27,35.  Give me three of these guys. D.White/C.Ferrell/T.Hockenson/D.Bush/D.Baker/N.Harry/G.Williams/D.Lawerence/D.Metcalf/T.Mullen/M.Brown/B.Burns/J.Abrams/N.Adderly/N.Fant

Would this please anyone?

Sign LeVeon Bell

Sign RT James from Miami.

Sign FS HaHa Clinton-Dix (The other safetys will be way too expensive)

4. DT Quinnen Williams

24. LB Devin Bush

27. DE Jachai Polite

35. WR Hollywood Brown (desperately need a speedy WR to take the top off)

4 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I personally would rather see Parker at LT and Miller at RT.  Part of the reason I am angry about Cable.  I like Parker but think we should have drafted him later and no way he should have started last year or this year.  Should have played Miller at RT day with Penn still at LT, he was healthy at the beginning of the year, and Parker backing up Penn.  When Penn went down I would have wanted KO at LT, Jackson at LG, Hudson C, The Waterboy RG, and Miller RT.  That line still looks better than what we had to begin the year.

I have been saying that since the day we drafted them both x2

6 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Are we looking for speed or size at WR with brown in the mix? I'd be amenable to either... This class is deep so I haven't zeroed in on who I want.

I originally wanted Harmon or Ridley as a potential #1. Now I want Hollywood to take the top off with Brown as our #1. 

10 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Are we looking for speed or size at WR with brown in the mix? I'd be amenable to either... This class is deep so I haven't zeroed in on who I want.

Honestly, Brown is quick (more quick than fast), but can get downfield and has also been a reliable touchdown target. He's got a little bit of it all, so I think that you can go either direction and it makes plenty sense. 

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I originally wanted Harmon or Ridley as a potential #1. Now I want Hollywood to take the top off with Brown as our #1. 

Ridley kind of killed himself at the combine I think. I wouldn't be terribly shocked if he goes outside the first three rounds, so you'll have plenty of opportunity to get him. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Ridley kind of killed himself at the combine I think. I wouldn't be terribly shocked if he goes outside the first three rounds, so you'll have plenty of opportunity to get him. 

Well aware. He probably falls to our 3rd which is now Pittsburgh. Maybe Steelers take him. 

Harmon I see AJ Green in though. Just slightly slower. 

Archived