2019 NFL Draft V3

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

3 hours ago, Jerry said:

The longer this goes on the more I hope we draft an OT early in the draft. Either that or a good FA OT.  I'm afraid of what we currently have as our bookends. 

We're going to give Miller at least one more year to prove himself. We need to cut Penn and sign a veteran RT to push Parker.

10 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We're going to give Miller at least one more year to prove himself. We need to cut Penn and sign a veteran RT to push Parker.

I'm alright with this. We just need to keep adding ammunition. Across the board at every position. 

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Screw letting Parker develop, he could ruin everything. Draft Greg little at 27 and solidfy the line. 

There's no reason to spend another early pick on a RT. Just sign a solid veteran stop-gap to a solid deal and see what happens with the young tackles. 

5 hours ago, BigD1123 said:

Every year someone takes a fall. So who do you guys predict we see available at 24 that should have been taken say top 15?

The o-linemen should fall along with a couple edge players and Greedy.

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

There's no reason to spend another early pick on a RT. Just sign a solid veteran stop-gap to a solid deal and see what happens with the young tackles. 

I do not care who we get as long as Parker is not starting.  He is a work in progress and also a LT.  Has no business at RT and seeing playtime this early.  I liked Parker as maybe a 5th o 6th rounder.  If we were going to take a chance it should have been on Desmond Harrison or Orlando Brown.

54 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I do not care who we get as long as Parker is not starting.  He is a work in progress and also a LT.  Has no business at RT and seeing playtime this early.  I liked Parker as maybe a 5th o 6th rounder.  If we were going to take a chance it should have been on Desmond Harrison or Orlando Brown.

Let's see how Miller and Parker look this season, apparently, Parker has been living with Gabe Jackson all off-season training and bulking up. Neither of those guys had any business starting last year but were thrown into the fire due to injuries and other circumstances. Miller and Parker both have the physical tools to be good players in this league, let's see if they can take a step forward this year. 

Archived