BDL Owners Meeting 2019

TedLavie

8 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Again, I think week 17 is a much bigger issue than Thanksgiving. Again, the regular season games don't matter, so I'd rather fix the issue on the Bizz Bowl than on a Thanksgiving game which, tbh, doesn't really matter

Thanksgiving matters in terms of giving people that week off because it's becomes a chore.

I agree that week 17 in an issue, so I am trying to go with pure objectivity.  If it doesn't work, then we need to look at more drastic alternatives like cutting season length.  

11 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

Prop 3 or 4. Yes. 

I'm really confused by this logic of 3 or 4. Do you want to reduce the games and avoid week 17 or do you want to start P4 and still have week 17? They're literally the most opposite proposals.

Also @TedLavie. At this point assuming from previous posts that Whicker would vote 2. Even if SirA and PR jumped to prop 2 the vote would be 9-6 in favor of a P4-Week 17 schedule with a Thanksgiving bye.

With that vote being finished I do think there should be an official vote on how week 17 should be handled. I know Rags wrote down some rules but I think voting on them makes it much more likely to be followed rather than leaving it up to personal interpretation and/or if you agree with Rags post or not.

5 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm really confused by this logic of 3 or 4. Do you want to reduce the games and avoid week 17 or do you want to start P4 and still have week 17? They're literally the most opposite proposals.

I'm fine either one. Both offer fixes to problems.

I'd honestly prefer if they were snowballed into one, we start P3, avoid week 17 and still have the byes.

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

Also @TedLavie. At this point assuming from previous posts that Whicker would vote 2. Even if SirA and PR jumped to prop 2 the vote would be 9-6 in favor of a P4-Week 17 schedule with a Thanksgiving bye.

With that vote being finished I do think there should be an official vote on how week 17 should be handled. I know Rags wrote down some rules but I think voting on them makes it much more likely to be followed rather than leaving it up to personal interpretation and/or if you agree with Rags post or not.

Available week 16 is available week for 17 

2 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

I'm fine either one. Both offer fixes to problems.

I'd honestly prefer if they were snowballed into one, we start P3, avoid week 17 and still have the byes.

That is Prop 4... 

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

Yes again on 1 not that it matters. 

Also we've already voted on a similar thing to what the rags is proposing for week 17 and it failed last year. 

Similar maybe, but I think I fixed it.  

Archived