Off-Topic: The WORLD CHAMPION Washington Nationals Thread

turtle28

7 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Joe Ross looked like he could be a decent back of the rotation arm before all the injuries. Would be nice if he could get back to that point.

Looks like he's getting back go that point already and if he continues to pitch as well as he has been maybe he even becomes a 3rd starter. He and Feddie have been on a tear lately and it couldn't come at a better time w/ Max’s injury and Stras and Corbin having a few rough outings since Max has been out.

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Looks like he's getting back go that point already and if he continues to pitch as well as he has been maybe he even becomes a 3rd starter. He and Feddie have been on a tear lately and it couldn't come at a better time w/ Max’s injury and Stras and Corbin having a few rough outings since Max has been out.

I think we need to see it for longer for me to believe, but agree. Without Max, we've still managed to stay afloat with some unlikely starters stepping up.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Joe Ross looked like he could be a decent back of the rotation arm before all the injuries. Would be nice if he could get back to that point.

Hey I'll take him developing into a 4/5 pitcher. That would be nice.

• Like 1