Eagles and Graham Reach Three-Year Extension

Nick_gb

1 hour ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I'm hoping Hicks hits FA now. The Steelers need desperately to sign an oft injured athletic player this offseason. 

Hands off. He's our oft injured athletic linebacker.

14 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Does this deal sort of set the market for free agent pass rushers like Flowers, Clark, and Preston Smith? Or will their deals be considerably more?

Clark if he hits the market will be higher, Flowers as well. Preston Smith could be in that range. 

31 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I looked at their cap situation, if they cut their old lt and bennet they are set for the year.

I love that he plays it that close to the line.

Nothing ever goes to waste, but we never are put into positions where we can't get what we need. It's great. They did him so dirty when they gave his power to Chip Kelly that one year.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Nothing ever goes to waste, but we never are put into positions where we can't get what we need. It's great. They did him so dirty when they gave his power to Chip Kelly that one year.

Chip could of been great if he was not so strange.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

#CapGod

In my experience, every team that ever hypes up their GM as being some kind of cap savant eventually ends up in cap hell.

I remember Mike Tannenbaum being the cap guru at the Jets. Didn't end well. Same thing for the Saints, they ended up spending like 3-4 years in cap hell after a few years of a "cap guru".

On 3/1/2019 at 7:57 PM, ChazStandard said:

In my experience, every team that ever hypes up their GM as being some kind of cap savant eventually ends up in cap hell.

I remember Mike Tannenbaum being the cap guru at the Jets. Didn't end well. Same thing for the Saints, they ended up spending like 3-4 years in cap hell after a few years of a "cap guru".

Well comparing Tannenbaum to Howie is absurd. One has proven time and time again that he can manipulate  and circumvent  the Cap as good if not better then any GM currently  in the NFL.

Every season we hear about Cap Hell issues with the Eagles only to watch Howie, sign , restructure and extend player after player. Something he did brilliantly for their SB run.

Hes actually  a legit Cap Guru unlike Tannenbaum!

11 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

Already projected to be $6 million over the cap with draft picks.  The writing is on the wall for a few players.

tim jernigan can be cut and save the eagles like 13 million and as a player with a bad back that's likely to happen.

4 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

you mean the guy that's been our gm for 9 years with no cap issues and a superbowl win? yeah this is gonna end poorly.

Archived