2019 NFL Free Agency - let the money flow like water!

SmittyBacall

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Probably @MVPatrickMahomes15 source? Busy guy evidently!!!

Nah.  Genuinely reading his Twitter feed and looking at the timestamps, he reads like a guy who the NFL-contracted guys are doing a solid as he tries to build a reputation (which would lead me to believe he's probably way older and could be a former longtime low-level personnel department staffer who got his job as a solid from a team and recently got tossed to the curb when a new regime came in and cleaned house).  All the tweets about stuff that has so far been confirmed or accepted as fact are all about 5 minutes or so behind Schefter or Ian or someone else of note breaking the news (and he doesn't give credit - nor has anyone credited him, which is telling).  And then he has a few of his own which have either been disputed by some (and fall in line with what some others on the beat have said) or just fly in direct opposition to what many others have been reporting.  Which tells me that he has some actual sources, they just may not be very good or that they may be taking advantage of the fact that he's new on the scene but still with a name that some might recognize, so he's an easy mark to feed misinformation to (which will hopefully be a learning experience for him).

11 hours ago, BayRaider said:

The Richard Todd account is a confirmed fake, not sure why it’s still being discussed. 

Because Wesseling was being sensitive about a poorly worded tweet on his part that wasn't as obvious as he thought it was and his followers are rushing to defend him in usual Twitter fashion (i.e. sling insults at the people that "didn't get it" instead of the guy who couldn't convey it).

Archived