Giants do NOT tag S Landon Collins, set to be a FA

RaidersAreOne

7 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:
3 hours ago, Gmen said:

Nah we’re getting Haskins 

I actually hope yall do. Or better yet trade's yalls 6th overall for Rosen I might get a chubby reading that.

I wouldn't  mind two Dak Prescotts in the NFCE. Rosen isn't going anywhere.

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

Rumor is, he is. Who knows, but you better hope not otherwise Wentz will fall to 3rd best QB in the NFC East.

Keep dreaming. Daks barely 3rd best now in the NFCE Given the decrypted state of Eli, a Gimp Alex Smith and Studfeld now #2 behind Carson. 😎

6 hours ago, Forge said:

Would be an amazing fit next to the super rangy Hooker too, provided Hooker can stay healthy. 

Don't like his fit in that tampa 2 defense. He should come to Detroit and roam around in the slot with his buddy Quandre Diggs on the other side

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

And if we signed him which most people think we should’ve done then a two years later it would be deemed a bad contract...

Or a great one. Kind of depends on how he plays moving forward, yeah? It's always a gamble or a risk. Could be a bad contract, could be a great one. People ridiculed the Justin Smith contract with the 49ers when he got it, it was one of the better free agent signings you'll ever see as it turned out. 

It's the same for pretty much any and every player who signs a contract. 

20 minutes ago, Forge said:

Or a great one. Kind of depends on how he plays moving forward, yeah? It's always a gamble or a risk. Could be a bad contract, could be a great one. People ridiculed the Justin Smith contract with the 49ers when he got it, it was one of the better free agent signings you'll ever see as it turned out. 

It's the same for pretty much any and every player who signs a contract. 

No that’s different. I’m saying it for the mere fact that given where the league is going and his coverage struggles you have to question giving that money to him. Armed with that info, it’s a questionable decision 

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

No that’s different. I’m saying it for the mere fact that given where the league is going and his coverage struggles you have to question giving that money to him. Armed with that info, it’s a questionable decision 

Ah, gotcha. Makes sense

Archived