Some stuff bout to go down?

mistakey

2 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

I‘M guessing dee ford for duke and a pick

AND

OBJ for Ogbah, Zeitler a 2019 2nd and a 2020 3rd

You know, both look like possible scenarios.  While I spoke out a bit against the idea that Zeitler was great, I still hope we would get good value for him in trade if we did indeed ship him.

I'm not huge on the idea on getting Ford, but if we're gonna trade Duke, then Ford is better than anything else we could realistically get.

And if we can somehow get OBJ without giving up a first, then I'm down. I'd be bummed to see Zeitler go, but he is a bit overpaid and I think Corbett could fill in nicely.

With that said, watch none of this happen.

47 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

Trade 1: Yaaaaayyyyy!!!! Heck yeah I love it. 

Trade 2: Boooooooo!!! Heck no shame on you, go stand in a corner for an hour, I hate it. 

you wouldnt trade for OBJ when it required a lineman, 2nd rd pick, and a future 3rd...you are F'ing crazy

10 minutes ago, buno67 said:

you wouldnt trade for OBJ when it required a lineman, 2nd rd pick, and a future 3rd...you are F'ing crazy

I thought that trade was for our 2020 1st rounder? If it does not have a 1st rounder then hell yeah but I would like to know when we can get out of that contract without costing us like the Steelers and AB but for the most part yeah I could get behind that 

8 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

I thought that trade was for our 2020 1st rounder? If it does not have a 1st rounder then hell yeah but I would like to know when we can get out of that contract without costing us like the Steelers and AB but for the most part yeah I could get behind that 

Its crazy that OBJ is apparently requiring multiple 1sts AND a premium player while Antonio Brown is going to get traded for a 2nd.

12 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Its crazy that OBJ is apparently requiring multiple 1sts AND a premium player while Antonio Brown is going to get traded for a 2nd.

It's because every team knows that AB wants out of Pittsburgh so that diminishes his value I think. It's also why I have a hard time giving up a 1st for OBJ, on top of the fact that he is a head case and has only played 1 full season in his career. 

Archived