Some stuff bout to go down?

mistakey

12 minutes ago, mistakey said:

i mean, it seems like he has.  all of his deals last year were relatively flexible.  jarvis played well enough to justify a second year and he can be cutu after the second year easily.  even duke's extension we can move on from and still save 750k this year if need be

I’m starting to feel Duke gets traded.

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

@dabrowns vs rage quiting.

Guys here who will always have legendary status for rage quitting:

InTressleWeTrust for actually BACK TALKING WEBBY!

DaBrowns41 for raging and getting banned WHILE BEING A MOD!

Bosko trying to pull a JCVD and fight all of NFL News, resorting to mild to moderate slurs.

55 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Are the Chiefs really about to move on from Ford and Houston this off-season though?

They aren’t in that bad of a situation capwise are they?

I suppose its not a horrible cap situation but for 2020 they have they have bottom 7 cap space and all of these young contract about to come up.

Tyreek Hill  UFA
Chris Jones  UFA
Dee Ford  UFA
Kendall Fuller  UFA
Sammie Watkins  UFA

That doesn't even count the mega extension Patrick Mahomes with get probably in 2021. I think they are trying to move Dee Ford so they can give Hill and Jones huge deals, Hill's probably being a record setter, Fuller will get a nice big deal as one of the Top CBs 25 or under, and even if they don't keep Watkins they will want to use big money to keep another guy across from Hill.

14 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I suppose its not a horrible cap situation but for 2020 they have they have bottom 7 cap space and all of these young contract about to come up.

Tyreek Hill  UFA
Chris Jones  UFA
Dee Ford  UFA
Kendall Fuller  UFA
Sammie Watkins  UFA

That doesn't even count the mega extension Patrick Mahomes with get probably in 2021. I think they are trying to move Dee Ford so they can give Hill and Jones huge deals, Hill's probably being a record setter, Fuller will get a nice big deal as one of the Top CBs 25 or under, and even if they don't keep Watkins they will want to use big money to keep another guy across from Hill.

I know they have a lot of talent to resign, but I’d have assumed a top tier pass rusher makes the cut.

Guys all these throwbacks just made me realize.. I've been a member of this site since 2006, when I was was 12.. I'm now 25, been posting on this website (not so consistently anymore) for half of my life!!! Time flies lol.

Archived