Some stuff bout to go down?

mistakey

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Let’s hope he stays stupid.

lol their salary cap situation is ridiculous
eli -> 23.2m cap hit, 6.2m dead
olivier vernon 19.5m cap hit, 8m dead
janoris jenkins 14.7m cap hit 7m dead

they cant even really make that many moves cause nate solder has a 24.9m dollar dead cap hit.  wow.  theyre stuck with him for awhile.  

19 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Dude GTFO if you seriously think he didn’t play well in ‘18. He has 77rec 1053yards 6TDs in 12 games. Yeah he only played 12 games but if they were in contention he prolly plays. Him and the team prolly played it safe and shut him down

You can find solid players in any round really if the scouting is done right. 

Yeah his contract is rough but that can easily be reworked when needed. Look at the Steelers this past year. They reworked ABs massive contract to help get Bell more money. When it reality doing so has really hurt the Steelers now because he would account for so much dead money if he is move on. So once they do move on from AB, Bell would have screwed over the Steelers twice!!!

It was his 4th  best season. Not playing that well. Think about it, if you can. 

9 minutes ago, mistakey said:

id be the lil kid gif for all three of those situations.  id start to worry if it was a first + more 

If we actually do this, I feel like a player will be involved. Maybe Collins will restructure so we can trade him.

I forgot how much I LOVED the rivalry between @Kiwibrown and @buno67. Although, I don't know if you could call it a rivalry. A hammer and a nail don't have a rivalry. I'll let you guys determine which one is the hammer/nail.

Other great rivalries here:

Scrabble vs. Mistake

LGB vs. Alcohol

Zel vs. Showing up

Horseunit vs. trying to pretend he's not Mind Character

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

they cant even really make that many moves cause nate solder has a 24.9m dollar dead cap hit.  wow.  theyre stuck with him for awhile.  

Let this be an example as to why you don’t build heavily through free agency boys and girls.

You pay Morton’s prices for Outback quality.

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

You don’t like Flowers for the complete opposite reasons.

You’re not getting a perfect complete defensive end in free agency.

I understand that. But we’d be giving up picks to get Ford. I never said I didn’t want flowers. Just not at 17M

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

It was his 4th  best season. Not playing that well. Think about it, if you can. 

Just because it was his 4th best season doesn’t mean it wasn’t playing well. Also is it his fault that Eli is a shell of his former self and that the giants OL was garbage? 

Just now, MWil23 said:

I forgot how much I LOVED the rivalry between @Kiwibrown and @buno67. Although, I don't know if you could call it a rivalry. A hammer and a nail don't have a rivalry. I'll let you guys determine which one is the hammer/nail.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Scrabble vs. Mistake

The only real rivalry you listed other than kiwi v buno.  A battle for the ages.

Just now, MWil23 said:

LGB vs. Alcohol

I lost before I even knew I was in a fight.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Zel vs. Showing up

Who?

Just now, MWil23 said:

No way he’s Mind.  Mind would never refer to himself as a horse’s penis and wouldn’t link to Walterfootball.

Just now, buno67 said:

Just because it was his 4th best season doesn’t mean it wasn’t playing well. Also is it his fault that Eli is a shell of his former self and that the giants OL was garbage? 

He didn't look like the Odell that was guna take passes to the house. 

He is injured all the time, how many 16 games season has he had? 1 or 2?

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Scrabble vs. Mistake

LGB vs. Alcohol

Zel vs. Showing up

I forget that Zell is a mod.

5 minutes ago, mistakey said:

I still can’t believe they gave solder that much money. He wasn’t good in NE. They had a TE next to him helping him out almost every snap. 

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

I still can’t believe they gave solder that much money. He wasn’t good in NE. They had a TE next to him helping him out almost every snap. 

Example 5,302 why you don’t touch anything from that organization that isn’t named Bill Belichick.

Archived