Mini TCMD - Discussion Thread

ny92mike

6 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Take Haskins as all the mocks have the Giants doing. As an OSU homer, I'll tell you he's the real deal.

Also Bengals should have pick 201 from the Cowboys for the real life trade last year of Bene Benwikere. 

That was a conditional pick and this far into the mock is kinda late to be switching draft picks around.

If I did it here I'd be required to change several of them around.

I haven't watched hardly any highlights, thats kinda my plan over the next day or two, but he looked pretty good.  He's got kinda of a sidearm throw arm.  Watching some highlights of him now and I want that offensive line.  The video I'm watching he's got all day to make the throw, a luxury he won't have with the Giants offensive line...haha.

8 hours ago, ny92mike said:

That was a conditional pick and this far into the mock is kinda late to be switching draft picks around.

If I did it here I'd be required to change several of them around.

I haven't watched hardly any highlights, thats kinda my plan over the next day or two, but he looked pretty good.  He's got kinda of a sidearm throw arm.  Watching some highlights of him now and I want that offensive line.  The video I'm watching he's got all day to make the throw, a luxury he won't have with the Giants offensive line...haha.

The NFL doesn't have the full draft order posted but every site I've seen has the Bengals with the Cowboys 6th round pick, indicating that the conditions were fulfilled. We're about to start the draft, always time to do the right thing. 

Archived