Mini TCMD - Discussion Thread

ny92mike

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

At least someone is happy about it.

A life long Giants fan just switched teams with a division rival.  My blood pressure is through the roof right now.  

Never hated a member of the Giants organization as much as I hate this front office right now.

I'm hoping that the rest of the team walks out.  Wouldn't shock me at all if Eli doesn't announce his retirement tomorrow.

So discussed with this ownership right now, hey but I'm glad you're happy....haha.

I understand your pain.  The Browns have been through so much incompetence since 1999 with the front offices and head coaches it just isn't funny.  I know your seething about the trade right now but time will pass, trust me.  If I can survive as a Browns fan, you can survive as a Giants fan.  Your team has one 3 Super Bowls since 1990 and been to 4 Super Bowls total. What I wouldn't give for just one in my lifetime.  The Browns haven't even been to a Super Bowl period.  Keep your head up, Dwayne Haskins / DJ Metcalf in my opinion would be a good start to a Giants rebuild.  There's always room in the Browns forum if your looking for an alternate team in the AFC.  ;)

Peace!!!

5 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

I understand your pain.  The Browns have been through so much incompetence since 1999 with the front offices and head coaches it just isn't funny.  I know your seething about the trade right now but time will pass, trust me.  If I can survive as a Browns fan, you can survive as a Giants fan.  Your team has one 3 Super Bowls since 1990 and been to 4 Super Bowls total. What I wouldn't give for just one in my lifetime.  The Browns haven't even been to a Super Bowl period.  Keep your head up, Dwayne Haskins / DJ Metcalf in my opinion would be a good start to a Giants rebuild.  There's always room in the Browns forum if your looking for an alternate team in the AFC.  ;)

Peace!!!

No man...If I go anywhere it will be either Dallas or KC as they are close to home. Or just not be a fan of any team just a fan of the game.

This franchise was once a respected team from it's players and fans.  What this team is doing now I just can't be a part of it.

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

No man...If I go anywhere it will be either Dallas or KC as they are close to home. Or just not be a fan of any team just a fan of the game.

This franchise was once a respected team from it's players and fans.  What this team is doing now I just can't be a part of it.

Don't do that. You are better than that. I mean barely, I mean you root for the Giants, but your better than that lol 

20 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

At least someone is happy about it.

A life long Giants fan just switched teams with a division rival.  My blood pressure is through the roof right now.  

Never hated a member of the Giants organization as much as I hate this front office right now.

I'm hoping that the rest of the team walks out.  Wouldn't shock me at all if Eli doesn't announce his retirement tomorrow.

So disgusted with this ownership right now, hey but I'm glad you're happy....haha.

I'd suggest you don't become a Bengals fan. You'll learn what it is to truly hate your team's owner and front office.

7 hours ago, Forge said:

I can't speak for az, but I put it out there and only one person said they may be interested depending on cost. Plus, everyone wants to move down. Picks 1,2 and 3 all put their pick on the block lol

I'd made it said a few times that I was hoping to move down and talked to a GM or two and no one was biting. Not upset with getting Bosa though. He's a top tier talent 

2 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

I'd suggest you don't become a Bengals fan. You'll learn what it is to truly hate your team's owner and front office.

I put it out there in one of my first post that if the Giants were to start doing stupid stuff that I'd be looking for another team.  I think what will really happen is that I'll just start following players and not the teams.

4 minutes ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

I'd made it said a few times that I was hoping to move down and talked to a GM or two and no one was biting. Not upset with getting Bosa though. He's a top tier talent 

That's why I ended up taking Williams. I had a feeling you were taking Bosa, which left me in a weird spot. So I just traded for JPP and decided to take Williams because I see him as the same type of talent, even if it's not my biggest need. 

7 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I put it out there in one of my first post that if the Giants were to start doing stupid stuff that I'd be looking for another team.  I think what will really happen is that I'll just start following players and not the teams.

GB has a nicely run organization and is owned by a few thousand "share-holders".  Plenty of room on the bandwagon.  

Archived