Name Change

OhioG

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Somebody tag Webmaster.  I would, but I don't think we're supposed to.  This is urgent.  Favorite songs change every month to year.  My favorite movie will last forever. 

it would really add to the immersion if you changed your name to Jeff Probst though

2 hours ago, Webmaster said:

Let me try something.   First 20 members to reply to this post will have their name changed.  Reply with your requested name change.  Make sure you really want a name change, I won't change it back.  

Malfatron

Edited by MathMan
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

Let me try something.   First 20 members to reply to this post will have their name changed.  Reply with your requested name change.  Make sure you really want a name change, I won't change it back.  

Pickle Rick

If that is taken then PickleRick13

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

The Orca

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

ET

• Like 2