Antonio Brown to the Raiders for a 3rd and 5th

Steelers22

54 minutes ago, Ward4HOF said:

It's all just a microcosm of today's society, TBH...it's ALWAYS somebody else's fault, the only reason X player acted the way he did, is because he was handled improperly, etc...same thing wiht kids and parenting..."If only his momma loved him more, he'd be a better person..."  Blah, Blah...or the opposite end ...if Coach GM X didn't take control of the locker room the way they should have, this never would've happened, so on and so forth...EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY has an excuse for why X happened to them...this sense of entitlement to everything...oh, and that entitlement has a time restriction...not only is X person ENTITLED to Y, but he's entitled to it, right now...

What the heck happened to people taking responsibility for their own actions??   As we focus back in on AB...when the hell did he ever some out and say "oh, my bad"  That 'staged apology' lasted how many hours??  IDK...I'm trying to keep up...I can't tell when AB and the Raiders are 'All Good', and when they are on the outs...it's like a tennis match, haha...

Seriously...AB needs to grow up, and realize that not EVERYTHING is about HIM, ALL of  the TIME!...what a joke...

What the heck happened to this

61MRvzcX2VL._SL1024_.jpg

While I  *DO* agree with you that our society overly emphasizes and rewards those who utilize victimhood and lack of personal responsibility,  it ALSO  fails to call out people who are in leadership positions - wait, brag about being in leadership positions - when those they lead underperform or otherwise fail.

1 hour ago, SlevinKelevra said:

What the heck happened to this

61MRvzcX2VL._SL1024_.jpg

While I  *DO* agree with you that our society overly emphasizes and rewards those who utilize victimhood and lack of personal responsibility,  it ALSO  fails to call out people who are in leadership positions - wait, brag about being in leadership positions - when those they lead underperform or otherwise fail.

Oh, sure...there's lots of issues in today's society, but how does failed leadership come into play IRT Brown?  Are we going to continue to blame the Steelers' leadership for AB's behavior?? He just proved that he did this to himself...the Steelers didn't 'coddle' him...the entire NFL, and that includes NFL writers and the fan-base 'coddled' him for 5 years...he started reading his own press, believed he was the greatest thing since sliced bread, and got too comfortable there...that's his problem...not Tomlin or Ben...

Edited by Ward4HOF

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Well worth the risk to acquire a HOF talent tbh. It didn't work out at all but I don't regret the risk. The Bryant trade on the other hand...

Yeah....no one couldve predicted it would fall apart this soon.

I thought, AT WORST, Brown would start becoming a problem if Carr wasnt getting him the ball as much as he wanted.   Not before even the preseason started.

• Like 2

Just now, SteelersFan2333 said:

I could see it coming a mile away, and I’m sure that contract is going to have an out for them if he is 1 minute late for something 

It was the first thing I text my friend when the Raiders were first mentioned cutting him. We all knew it was coming.