Antonio Brown traded to Oakland for a 3rd and 5th round pick

Cheesehead430

Just now, Art_Vandalay said:

So, are the Raiders rebuilding or... ???

I mean... kind of. They have A LOT of draft capital in the first 2 days. They really can turn things around if they nail those picks. AB will do wonders for Carr.

5 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Kevin Colbert is a little *****, and the Steelers front office proved the are ******* pushovers.   

On top of that, shows other diva pieces of **** like Brown that, if they kick and scream enough, they can get whatever they want.   Great precedent set for a league thats already going down the crapper.    

Its crap like that and the Steelers folding their cards at the mercy of a player that hopefully doesnt open a door to turn the NFL into the NBA.

29 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

He didn't want to go to Buffalo but is fine going to Oakland!? Allen is still a young QB who is improving, Carr is about maxed out and look how his connection with Cooper was... Plus he might not even be there. I see AB's production taking a sky dive.

Very interested to see the comp, anything short of a 1st and I will consider this a very good trade for Oakland. You upgrade at WR and get a 1st (Cooper trade)? 4d chess. 

edit: 3rd and a 5th I see, which is about what was being rumored he would cost. That is such a steal to me, one of the best WRs in the NFL for pennies.

Being in the Bay & soon to be Vegas >>>>> Being in Buffalo.

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

Its crap like that and the Steelers folding their cards at the mercy of a player that hopefully doesnt open a door to turn the NFL into the NBA.

Believe it or not....I wouldve been happier getting NOTHING for him and standing up to him.

My hatred for Brown has now been far eclipsed by my hatred of our front office, starting with Colbert.    

I feel like AB was acting EXTRA cause he wanted the Steelers to be desperate enough to cut him. It seemed his plan worked to an extent. He got exactly what he wanted and now watch he will calm it down. He still a diva but even I think he was putting on a show on purpose.

7 minutes ago, ACO said:

We clowned the Raiders but dannnng. They sitting pretty right now. 

What is the OTHER rumor is true and they looking to got #1 for that QB? Things could get spicy.

And this is Sashi Brown giving the big ole middle finger to the entire NFL when they laughed at him. Sashi died for not only the Browns sins, but now the Raiders.

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Believe it or not....I wouldve been happier getting NOTHING for him and standing up to him.

Raider fan here and I wish the Steelers did too. I'd rather kept our picks and cap space but let players know that if you act the fool you'll be treated as such. This is not good moving forward IMO. Love Brown's talent but he DROVE DOWN his value and hurt the team that brought him in and developed him. I would have rather seen Ben traded than Brown but I'm nutzzz

2 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

My hatred for Brown has now been far eclipsed by my hatred of our front office, starting with Colbert.    

Yeah, IDK what I would do if a player like Myles Garrett or Von Miller came out like AB did and Dorsey/Elway just abided and traded them for scraps. I would hate everything.

If Im in your shoes, I would dislike AB more than the FO. The FO for you has at least shown over the course of decades that they know what they are doing. They have your trust.

Just now, G said:

Raider fan here and I wish the Steelers did too. I'd rather kept our picks and cap space but let players know that if you act the fool you'll be treated as such. This is not good moving forward IMO. Love Brown's talent but he DROVE DOWN his value and hurt the team that brought him in and developed him. I would have rather seen Ben traded than Brown but I'm nutzzz

You guys got an amazing talent for nothing.   I hate the guy, but he is going to have a huge impact on your offense for nearly nothing....just be sure Carr forces him the ball constantly and doesnt try to call him out for anything, even if he deserves it.    

I would say the Raiders bent us over on this trade, but they didnt....Brown did.     He controlled the situation, and Colbert caved like the coward he is. 

Just now, ACO said:

I will laugh if Bell goes to the Raiders as well. 

Hope he goes to the Ravens and racks up 250 all purpose yards in both games vs the Steelers.   

Make that ***** Colbert squirm.   

2 minutes ago, ACO said:

I will laugh if Bell goes to the Raiders as well. 

I wouldn’t be very happy.  We have way too many holes to bring in two very highly paid skill players.  Brown we can do, but a combo of $16-18 mil for Brown+ $15ish for Bell would make it hard to add much else.  I’d rather Marshawn cape back for around $5mil and go after some defensive players in FA.  

Archived