Raiders acquire WR Antonio Brown for a 3rd and 5th pick

agarcia34

36 minutes ago, FreshPrince said:

It just hit me that we could have AB and Marshawn on the same team. That would be so much fun!!

I stanned hard for the Raiders signing or considering signing Bell at the start of the offseason but I'm generally against it now because of Brown's contract. The team will be too hamstrung by the two to make impact signings on defense which are desperately needed. Honestly, I think that there are a few guys in this draft class who could potentially replicate 80%+ of Bell's performance in Jacobs, Henderson, and Montgomery. I also like Harris.

Edit: I thought you wrote AB and Bell.

Edited by Rich7sena

11 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I just love how clueless some people are.  It's like they are watching something other than football or they can't comprehend the game they claim to be fans of.  

Are you one to the trade Carr and draft Murray or sign Fitztrash, Foles guys? LOL

Nope. Are you the obnoxious poster who sounds like a broken record?

1 minute ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Nope. Are you the obnoxious poster who sounds like a broken record?

Haha I just love being right, which I am again.  You must be one of the Fitztrash homers!!!  LOL

Everyone who know football praising Carr and guys like you were calling for his head.  Beyond clueless!!!

2 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Where are the homers saying we are drafting a QB now?  Clueless fans who need to go back to football 101.  They wouldn't know a quality QB if one fell into their lap.  I was laughing the whole time when people on here and mock drafts had the raiders taking a QB at 4. 

You think AB would be going off like this and so pumped if there was a chance that we trade Carr?  AB clearly thinks Carr is a franchise QB.  Any comments by the trade Carr homers?  Didn't think so....

You're such an embarrassing poster lol. You are really using ABs reaction (a guy who just secured his future financially and got 30+ million guaranteed) as a justification Carr is a franchise QB? Lmao, this is what its come to now?

AB would've been hyped to play anywhere with any QB as long as he got his money guaranteed. Carr still has alot to prove. Best believe, if Carr shrivels up in the pocket and cant get AB his 150+ targets, you will see a different AB reaction. 

No excuses for Carr anymore. We have given him the highest paid Oline in the league, drafted a WR in the top 5. That didnt work, now we give him the best WR in the NFL still in his prime...its put up or shut up time.

Edited by SilverNBlackFan
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Where are the homers saying we are drafting a QB now?  Clueless fans who need to go back to football 101.  They wouldn't know a quality QB if one fell into their lap.  I was laughing the whole time when people on here and mock drafts had the raiders taking a QB at 4. 

You think AB would be going off like this and so pumped if there was a chance that we trade Carr?  AB clearly thinks Carr is a franchise QB.  Any comments by the trade Carr homers?  Didn't think so....

This is a dumb post.  I wouldnt take any kind of advice from AB on anything besides playing WR.  Carr has shown flashes and has had one great year(two other good years).  I would love for him to turn into the franchise QB he looked like he was going to be a few years ago.  I will support him as long as he is our QB but he still has plenty to prove.  Now he has a top WR.  If he doesn’t show up this year even with AB will you stop trying to lick his taint?

Just now, SilverNBlackFan said:

You're such an embarrassing poster lol. You are really using ABs reaction (a guy who just secured his future financially and got 30+ million guaranteed) as a justification Carr is a franchise QB? Lmao, this is what its come to now?

AB would've been hyped to play anywhere with any QB as long as he got his money guaranteed. Carr still has alot to prove. Best believe, if Carr shrivels up in the pocket and cant get AB his 150+ targets, you will see a different AB reaction. 

No excuses for Carr anymore. put up or shut time.

I'm using my own eyes, Charile Casserly, Michael Irvin, Drew Rosenhouse and AB's opinion that Carr is a franchise QB.  

AB clearly was dictating where he wanted to go, one of the main reasons the Bills deal fell apart.  He wanted to play with a coach and the QB of his choice and also go to a team that could pay him.  AB clearly has been showing Carr some love and rightfully so.  Anyone who understands football knows that Carr was working with absolute garbage last season.  You know going into this deal AB was assured Carr would be the QB next year.

If you think that adding AB makes the Raiders a great team you're mistaken.  AB sure helps but this team is still so devoid of talent it's embarrassing.  To put this teams struggles all on Carr is downright laughable.  

Sorry to break your hear but you won't be seeing Foles, Fitztrash or Murray in the Sliver and Black next year lol 

1 minute ago, daineraider said:

This is a dumb post.  I wouldnt take any kind of advice from AB on anything besides playing WR.  Carr has shown flashes and has had one great year(two other good years).  I would love for him to turn into the franchise QB he looked like he was going to be a few years ago.  I will support him as long as he is our QB but he still has plenty to prove.  Now he has a top WR.  If he doesn’t show up this year even with AB will you stop trying to lick his taint?

Adding AB makes this team great next year?  You're totally clueless...  This is still a 4 or 5 win team at best.  

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I'm using my own eyes, Charile Casserly, Michael Irvin, Drew Rosenhouse and AB's opinion that Carr is a franchise QB.  

AB clearly was dictating where he wanted to go, one of the main reasons the Bills deal fell apart.  He wanted to play with a coach and the QB of his choice and also go to a team that could pay him.  AB clearly has been showing Carr some love and rightfully so.  Anyone who understands football knows that Carr was working with absolute garbage last season.  You know going into this deal AB was assured Carr would be the QB next year.

If you think that adding AB makes the Raiders a great team you're mistaken.  AB sure helps but this team is still so devoid of talent it's embarrassing.  To put this teams struggles all on Carr is downright laughable.  

Sorry to break your hear but you won't be seeing Foles, Fitztrash or Murray in the Sliver and Black next year lol 

Or he wanted to go to sin city where the weather is nice and he doesn’t have to pay income tax rather than freezing in buffalo

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

Adding AB makes this team great next year?  You're totally clueless...  This is still a 4 or 5 win team at best.  

Please point out where I said we will be great or even good for that matter.  You spout BS and can’t back it up with anything besides calling people clueless.  No one asked for any of the QBs you keep mentioning either.  

1 minute ago, daineraider said:

Please point out where I said we will be great or even good for that matter.  You spout BS and can’t back it up with anything besides calling people clueless.  No one asked for any of the QBs you keep mentioning either.  

Wrong, I was debating during the season with posters who were calling for Carr's head so that we could sign Fitz or Foles and draft a rookie.  LOL 

3 minutes ago, FreshPrince said:

Or he wanted to go to sin city where the weather is nice and he doesn’t have to pay income tax rather than freezing in buffalo

You think the raiders and the Bills were the only team lobbing of AB?  Not quite...  He wanted to come here bc we have a QB he respects and likes, a coach he has confidence in and because we could pay him.  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz