Sign in to follow this  
RaidersAreOne

Raiders sign LT/RT Trent Brown (4 years, $66 M)

8 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

some thought Reggie spent too much on the Oline looks like Gruden and Co not straying far from that plan 🤔

When you see the affect it had on the offense, it's hard to say that isn't a good plan.

Thanks Tom For getting in Chucks ear to get Parker glad they saw it wasn’t working 

1 minute ago, SimonGruber said:

Thanks Tom For getting in Chucks ear to get Parker glad they saw it wasn’t working 

I still think Parker can be a good player. Just needs some time to develop. He'll get that now.

Glad they admitted Miller was a bust at LT and didnt drag it out for years. Even more pissed we drafted a RT over Derwin James....

Scared about Brown. Alot of patriot olinemen dont excell elsewhere 

5 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Glad they admitted Miller was a bust at LT and didnt drag it out for years. Even more pissed we drafted a RT over Derwin James....

Scared about Brown. Alot of patriot olinemen dont excell elsewhere 

He was pretty solid with Niners I don’t understand why they traded him in the first place 

6 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

I'm just happy that we're taking strides to improve our offense long-term. Need a good OL to be a good team in the NFL.

Can't complain. Oline needed upgraded. And he's a young guy which is what Mayock said they would go after. Just question why SF let him go. Dante Scarnecchia is an all time Oline coach, hope he's as advertised

I think Brown didn't fit the scheme they wanted could be wrong on that but Niners wanted smaller quicker guys.

Crazy how fast this deal got completed. This deal was most likely done at the combine. 

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Crazy how fast this deal got completed. This deal was most likely done at the combine. 

We're building a strong relationship with Drew Rosenhaus. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We're building a strong relationship with Drew Rosenhaus. 

Drew loves the Raiders right about now. Getting some nice bonuses with these deals. 

So happy for this move. Fixing the O-line was one of the thing's I hoped we'd do most. ...Just didn't expect them to start this soon