Hill under investigation for Battery

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

They see what they want to see just like Chiefs fans see and hear what they want.

You have your opinion and that's fine (on your entire post) but this quoted crap needs to go asap. If this were the truth that we only viewed it as we wanted then we all would've defended him from the beginning and that definitely wasn't the case. There was only a small sector that didn't want him booted after the highly edited tape came out. I wasn't one of em. But we've been following this case pretty close and little by little there was so much mud in the water it wasn't clear anymore.

Has little to do with being a Chiefs fan (despite our being closer to the details since the beginning.) and at this point people only post otherwise as a trump card for their opinion so they don't have to do the digging we have.

21 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

You have your opinion and that's fine (on your entire post) but this quoted crap needs to go asap. If this were the truth that we only viewed it as we wanted then we all would've defended him from the beginning and that definitely wasn't the case. There was only a small sector that didn't want him booted after the highly edited tape came out. I wasn't one of em. But we've been following this case pretty close and little by little there was so much mud in the water it wasn't clear anymore.

Has little to do with being a Chiefs fan (despite our being closer to the details since the beginning.) and at this point people only post otherwise as a trump card for their opinion so they don't have to do the digging we have.

There is something called the internet, what amazing information on Tyreek Hill and this situation are you privy to that others are not?  If you listen to that entire conversation between those two grown adults and do not even question that relationship and or the safety of that child being with those two adults, then I question how many situations like that you actually have been around or dealt with.  

It is a complete F show.

And say it is her fault and she lied from the get go and lied consistently about abuse going on.  How stupid is he to stay with her?  Honestly if she lied and got him kicked out of Ok State and now eventually kicked out of the NFL and you stay with this person, why?  Because you cannot get any other woman in your life?  Give me a break.  It is a bad situation all around and no I am not a anti Chiefs person or something that is just finding something to hate on.  I hate the situation that child is in, and honestly if he did indeed choke his pregnant girlfriend (which I believe he did) then abuse the very child that she was pregnant with, that is unforgivable in many ways.  

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

There is something called the internet, what amazing information on Tyreek Hill and this situation are you privy to that others are not?  If you listen to that entire conversation between those two grown adults and do not even question that relationship and or the safety of that child being with those two adults, then I question how many situations like that you actually have been around or dealt with.  

It's been posted enough times that I don't care to help the lazy.

I didn't say it wasn't a bad situation but it's good you could put words in my mouth and determine what my life has been like through a post on a message board (you have no idea).

Not gonna waste another post on you. 

✌️

@Ozzy Stop trying to bypass the language filter. Language that's against the rules that is abbreviated or uses symbols is still against the rules.

@HolmesPriest You're new here, so I suggest you read the forum rules. We do not discuss race on this forum, so please keep opinions such as those in your last three posts to yourself.

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/guidelines/

This thread has survived this long, across multiple NFL News equivalent threads being closed repeatedly. I'd very much like to not have to close this one, so we'll call this notice to everyone, this thread needs to be football only going forward. We do not need to quote the audio in the recordings, we do not need to discuss Hill's relationship. Keep it to the football impact (Hill not getting suspended, discussing the terms of the NFL's press release, predictions of if we will/won't extend him, etc.) only.