RaidersAreOne

Hill under investigation for Battery

I just read they may drop charges against Kraft if he admits guilt.  Seriously I am tired of these rich pos getting away with everything they do. 

8 minutes ago, valkrei said:

You know this was from a sex trafficking sting right?  its much worse than prostitution.

Read above. 

2 hours ago, valkrei said:

I just read they may drop charges against Kraft if he admits guilt.  Seriously I am tired of these rich pos getting away with everything they do. 

Apparently he and 24(?) others were offered a first time offender deal of 100 hours community service and $5,000 fine per charge. He's facing two charges so he'd lose a whopping $10,000 along with his 100 hours. But from what I heard no one has accepted their deal yet.

This went from a post about Hill to the last 7 posts being about Kraft.  Talk about hi-jacking a post.  It's why I don't come here often, ...I know...who cares??

3 hours ago, jimmydee said:

This went from a post about Hill to the last 7 posts being about Kraft.  Talk about hi-jacking a post.  It's why I don't come here often, ...I know...who cares??

No real news atm

I read somewhere that an investigation into Hill could take up to a year. I hope that isn’t the case for everyone’s sake. But I’d think that Jones is now our #1 priority to re-sign. 

22 hours ago, jimmydee said:

in all fairness it does have to do with NFL policies it was not that far of a stretch.  I would say the topic expanded more than hijacked.  Either way both situations suck for the NFL.

Potentially trading Tyreek?

Per Jay Glazer who originally brought up the OBJ trade rumor:

7Sl2CJ8.jpg

Edited by kingseanjohn

47 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

7Sl2CJ8.jpg

Well if you don't want to give him a huge contract because of off-field issues, might as well get some value in it.

Just don't be the Giants and extend him to trade him 6 months later

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

7Sl2CJ8.jpg

One of those rumors it's hard to say how much it means. His name coming up in trade talks could mean teams asked. It could mean we actively shopped him. Those are very different levels of activity.

Presumably anyways, if we were going to, it would have happened already. Value will be lower now than it was two months ago.

I hope T.Hill is not a selfish SOB looking to make an NFL most. Why not take big money without breaking Clark Hunt's Ba!!s and the Chiefs CAP. Doesn't anyone get excited to simply play on a great NFL team and maybe win a few SB's anymore?