East Regional Thread

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

In the meantime as I have said quite often RJ Barrett just does not impress me marginal quickness relies on the same Lefty jump in the air pump hook shot. Doesn't seem quick enough or creative enough to excel in the NBA level

Cuz I say that RJ Barrett throws up another brick. 8 seconds to go on another exciting finish thank God I'm not betting money otherwise I would have had a heart attack by now

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Duke looked totally lost on that play. Kinda fitting.

Throughout the year everyone knew this would happen. Barrett plays hero ball and costs us the game, loses Winston to seal it. Good riddance man. Hopefully K hangs them up soon, the most talent in the country for what?

Just now, NYRaider said:

Throughout the year everyone knew this would happen. Barrett plays hero ball and costs us the game, loses Winston to seal it. Good riddance man. Hopefully K hangs them up soon, the most talent in the country for what?

I mean Zion and Barrett are only freshman. You should be even better next year.

Just now, NYRaider said:

How tf do you lose Michigan States best and fastest player? Inexcusable.

Archived