East Regional Thread

NYRaider

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Should be a good matchup with VCU. 

oh **** we got a rivalry bru. honestly vcu is my favorite non-ucf college bball team. only year i'm not rooting for vcu. like 6 of the basketball players have been in my little minor program for the past couple years, so i'm rooting heavy for them. 

23 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Lol no it's not. 

Well you got what are, imho, the best #1 and the best #2 seed, and maybe the best two teams in the country. LSU has been fading a bit lately but it's still a very solid team. VTech with Robinson back is no slouch either. I like whoever comes out of Louisville/Minnesota to give a scare to MSU in R32. And you have some solid mid-majors too with Belmont, Liberty and even Yale.

4 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Well you got what are, imho, the best #1 and the best #2 seed, and maybe the best two teams in the country. LSU has been fading a bit lately but it's still a very solid team. VTech with Robinson back is no slouch either. I like whoever comes out of Louisville/Minnesota to give a scare to MSU in R32. And you have some solid mid-majors too with Belmont, Liberty and even Yale.

does-not-compute-gif-9.gif

13 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

If you want stacked/loaded, look at the Midwest.

Archived