East Regional Thread

NYRaider

15 hours ago, RamRod said:

Had Maryland winning this one. So close.

Before the tournament started I really was close to picking LSU to get beat by Yale but I ended up picking them to win only to lose to Belmont in the 2nd round. Then right before tip off and brackets were to be locked I ended up picking LSU to go to the Sweet 16 to face Michigan State. I’m happy LSU advanced even though it wasn’t against Belmont who didn’t pull off the upset against Maryland. 

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Refs won’t let the bigs play

Ridiculous, Fall is not even moving he's so afraid to get called, and they get him anyway! Infuriating having to watch game where players are afraid to play. UCF obviously has no chance if Tacko fouls out, the defense is on an entirely different level with him on the floor, as it's been during his career. Can't teach 7'6 lol

and in fairness both of Reddish's last 2 fouls were BS as well.

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Ridiculous, Fall is not even moving he's so afraid to get called, and they get him anyway! Infuriating having to watch game where players are afraid to play. UCF obviously has no chance if Tacko fouls out, the defense is on an entirely different level with him on the floor, as it's been during his career. Can't teach 7'6 lol

Fall has gotten away with like 3 or 4 calls that they didn't blow the whistle. 

Archived