Gronk announces retirement

Forge

I think your on the (draft WR) right track. The Pats will now morph into WR based offense. The TE will be less prominent. They will have a blocking TE and utilize a TE with predominate passing skills Draft someone like Dawson Knox, TE, Ole Miss

PS I not saying we are abandoning the run but how we approach passing

Best tight end in NFL history. 3 rings, should've and would've been 4 if he was healthy for that Giants one, not to mention when he almost dragged us there single-handedly that day in Denver when the o-line was tipping the snap and Steven Jackson was the featured back. Unplayable. Wouldn't rule out a Week 10 reunion but if this is the end, it was one helluva ride.

My favorite Patriots player to watch in all the quarter-century+ that I've been watching. Definitely the 2nd greatest Patriot of all time, behind Brady. Doubt we'll see another player who's capable of doing the kind of things he would do on a regular basis for a long time.

8 minutes ago, Starless said:

My favorite Patriots player to watch in all the quarter-century+ that I've been watching. Definitely the 2nd greatest Patriot of all time, behind Brady. Doubt we'll see another player who's capable of doing the kind of things he would do on a regular basis for a long time.

Better than John Hannah?

19 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Better than John Hannah?

In terms of actual impact, absolutely. Hannah didn't have the benefit of playing on the greatest dynasty in NFL history, sure, but even if they'd been contemporaries, Gronk would outshine him.

Archived