Aaron Rodgers is a nutjob

beardown3231

I always knew this guy was a diva.  What I'm most surprised by is how he would freeze out certain players if they listened to the coaches calls vs what he told them to do.  I mean...that's just awful.  This isn't bush league, you are playing with guys' livelihoods and careers by doing that type of stuff.  Rodgers is a biznatch.  Ya I don't care that he's really talented and one of the best QB's ever.  He seems like real big POS and a guy that's way too into his feelings.

You all should read the ESPN interview Rob Demovsky did with McCarthy.  It fills in even more gaps from McCarthy's perspective.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26415173/inside-mike-mccarthy-split-packers-next-him

When he was asked about the apparent tension in his relationship with Rodgers one comment that caught my attention is when he said to the effect Aaron worried mostly about Aaron.  I had an entire football team to consider and manage.

You don't have to be a genius to read between the lines of that one.  The space is pretty narrow.

One problem up in GB is their fans tend to put winning QBs on a throne.  They did it with Starr, they did it with Favre, and to a degree they're still doing it with Rodgers.  But what Aaron should be well aware of is once you stop winning the fall from that throne can be swift and complete.  They do not love a loser and will turn on him quickly especially if he becomes as arrogant and inconsiderate as Favre did near his finish.

Having 3 HOF QBs over the last 50 years has spoiled them just as having as many HOF MLBs has spoiled us as Bears fans.

EDIT:  Looks like it's already happening.

In other words, as a former Packers scout puts it, Rodgers "is Brett Favre 2.0. He used to say, 'Oh, I'll never be like that guy.' And he literally is."

4 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

I almost feel sorry for them having to read this...almost...okay not at all 😉😂...

That smug face of Rodgers is one very few people would get tired of punching 😂

Rodgers comes off as a douchebag, but I think most people outside of Wisconsin already knew that...

If this is all true then some of the stuff about Rodgers is pretty worrying, like is he ok? The way he so easily shuts so many people out without a second thought and holds grudges like that isn't normal.

2 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

If this is all true then some of the stuff about Rodgers is pretty worrying, like is he ok? The way he so easily shuts so many people out without a second thought and holds grudges like that isn't normal.

Not sure how many people will remember this or how many followed the Bulls in the '90s but Rodgers personality sounds very similar to Michael Jordan's.

Before we get too giddy here Earl Bennett comments on how some of the same stuff took place between him and Cutler under Bears OCs.

https://bearswire.usatoday.com/2019/04/05/chicago-bears-earl-bennett-green-bay-packers-aaron-rodgers-mike-mccarthy/

This is my favorite.

There’s a former OC I had in Chicago that I laugh at every time I recall his playbook. Literally took me 24hrs to perfect it. No joke. I knew we were doomed

Three guesses who that might have been. LOL

4 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

It is for a pathological narcissist.

Archived