Aaron Rodgers is a nutjob

beardown3231

Rodgers is the most talented QB hands down and now seems more driven  than ever to win SBs ... this is kinda scary now that TT and MM are out of the way and there will at least be a strong honeymoon period if not much more ...

If Fudgies were able to win as much as they did under those circumstances, it's scary to think about what they  may be able to accomplish after a complete reset, diva Aaron notwithstanding...

Again, he is the best. At age 35 he KNOWS it's now or never 

Nice article if your a Bears fan but all of that is in the past ..  makes me nervous ...

50 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Too giddy? It's not like "Rodgers called his own plays" and that's all the evidence we have that he's nuts. That article is laced with one piece of evidence after another. On another note it's got to be Tice that Bennett is referring to.

Yeah, it only took ya' one.

That means you still have two guesses coming on another question.  :D

I just meant the part about re-directing pass routes and truthfully I see nothing wrong with it if the QB is in a better position to see how the defense is responding to certain things and the change makes sense based on that.  Manning did it all the time and no one is criticizing him for it.

Now the other stuff is bad juju but it's nice to see a QB besides Cutler in the media's cross hairs over attitude and lack of leadership.

It will be real interesting how he treats a new young head coach.  I hope it blows up. 

Legit sad that he doesn't talk to his family.

I guess if whole world has a problem with way you act then the problem likely lies with the whole world. 

59 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

It will be real interesting how he treats a new young head coach.  I hope it blows up. 

Legit sad that he doesn't talk to his family.

I guess if whole world has a problem with way you act then the problem likely lies with the whole world. 

If he sees him as a 39 year old rookie HC he can control it's bound to eventually.

I have to wonder what Aaron wants out of the rest of his career.

Does he want to win at all costs or only if he can do it his own way?

8 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

If this is all true then some of the stuff about Rodgers is pretty worrying, like is he ok? The way he so easily shuts so many people out without a second thought and holds grudges like that isn't normal.

I know someone who is exactly the same way. You cross him, think against him, once and he is done with you. All goes back to his childhood and trust issues due to perceived parenting issues. But he is a very driven individual and very good to you if you are "in". Anyone who knows him though knows that, and can tell there is an overall problem with his mental state.

1 hour ago, soulman said:

If he sees him as a 39 year old rookie HC he can control it's bound to eventually.

I have to wonder what Aaron wants out of the rest of his career.

Does he want to win at all costs or only if he can do it his own way?

He wants to win I am sure.  Everybody wants to win.

Problem is he isn't going to listen to people he doesn't respect.   When you have more experience than your coach and you feel like nobody is smarter than you, then that is not a great recipe.  It could work, but their new HC better be a dynamic guy.   

If Bears can hang an L on them in first game and they get off to a slow start it can all blow up.  If they win their first 3 games then all of sudden its Shangri La.  For awhile anyway.

I just don't think they have a good formula to survive adversity of any kind of losing streak.  They drop 2 or 3 in a row at any point and there is going to be problems, because that isn't going to be A-aron's fault. 

Plus, from article and evidence he is super sensitive.  He has received like 99% great press his whole career.  Media calls him Goat more than they don't.   Fans don't get on him.

Last year for first time fans and media were saying some negative things.  This article is another example.  

See how he handles it.  

Given the Packers' management knows this about Rodgers, how risky does the LaFleur hire look now? We know that Rodgers had issues coexisting with an experienced coach and started ad-libbing as soon as things went poorly. It seems almost reckless to pair such an inexperienced coach with a player who has demonstrated issues with authority.

24 minutes ago, abstract_thought said:

Given the Packers' management knows this about Rodgers, how risky does the LaFleur hire look now? We know that Rodgers had issues coexisting with an experienced coach and started ad-libbing as soon as things went poorly. It seems almost reckless to pair such an inexperienced coach with a player who has demonstrated issues with authority.

But if you flip it--what other choice do they have, outside of getting rid of Rodgers? 

Archived