2019 NFL Draft talk

RamRod

My thoughts are that we will trade down into the 2nd with one of the following teams: Giants, Redskins, Broncos.  If any of them miss out or pass up on QB's in the first (I think they should all pass on Jones at their picks) they trade up with us in front of a potential QB suitor like the Pats and pick up that extra year.  I just hope a guy like Risnor falls to the second, but I'm pretty confident there will be solid options at either of their picks in the 2nd.  While it will be disappointing to not see our team pick today, this would be the best option (provided no elite talent has some how slipped down board).

I have some burning questions

1 What players if they start to slide late teens, early 20's that you would want the Rams to package a future 1st round pick to move up to get (ala what the Saints did last season for Davenport)?

2 What players if they fall to the Rams at 31, would you want the Rams to stay put at no matter how good a of trade offer they receive from other teams?

3 What type of trade offer do you want to Rams to receive if they want to trade back?

4 What would a good night for the Rams look like?

5 What would a bad night for the Rams look like?

4 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

1 What players if they start to slide late teens, early 20's that you would want the Rams to package a future 1st round pick to move up to get (ala what the Saints did last season for Davenport)?

2 What players if they fall to the Rams at 31, would you want the Rams to stay put at no matter how good a of trade offer they receive from other teams?

3 What type of trade offer do you want to Rams to receive if they want to trade back?

1. No. That would be dumb.

2. Sweat. Maybe Greedy and Simmons. Probably those two.

3. I'd love for them to get enough to move up into the early third or late second in case somebody like Polite or Winovich falls.

4. Trading down or one of the three I named.

5. Reaching for a guy like Darnell Savage or taking a HB.

I think my Ideal scenario right now is to Trade back with Denver (as Lock falls to the end of the 1st), grab a few Mid round picks from them (Their 3rd and Houston's 4th or their 5th) and grab Dalton Risner at #41

I still dont know why we would grab a RB early (as in before the 5th) we drafte kelly last year and Matched Brown contract. Just dont see it

Id love to grab atleast 2 O-lineman in this draft.

7 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

1. Really can't think of any

2. I'm not sure there is one I wouldn't trade down for if the right offer happens (at least realistically) .  Maybe Wilkins?

3. A pick in the higher 2nd and at least a 4th

4. A trade down for a high 2nd and at least another pick or 2

5. Picking a safety at 31.  Not that I don't like some safeties, but they really won't contribute much this year outside of injuries.

24 minutes ago, RamRod said:

If a team wants to trade back into the first round for Lock, we would make sense especially jumping the Patriots.

That’s what I’m thinking. I’m sure they go after Rosen though. It would probably cost less too.