Seahawks extend Russell Wilson QB with a new Contract

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, daineraider said:

Is anyone else annoyed by the excessive amount of chains he is wearing to go to bed?  Dumb video, but I just keep wondering why he would wear those to go to sleep.

He probably didn't wear those to bed.  Just did all that to pose for the video and then probably took them off.

Russ can be a cornball sometimes lol

Just now, showtime said:

He probably didn't wear those to bed.  Just did all that to pose for the video and then probably took them off.

Russ can be a cornball sometimes lol

At least he makes up for it with his QB play, but the video is still annoying me.  Seattle would be unstoppable if they would surround Wilson with some good offensive weapons/Oline.  He really deserves that much based on how much better he makes everyone else look.

24 minutes ago, showtime said:

Look at this list of QB's.... And Russell Wilson is the one making too much money?  Jimmy Garoppolo has proven damn near nothing in this league.  Derek Carr isn't even an average QB.  Kirk Cousins is meh.  Matthew Stafford... lol.  None of those guys is even in the same league as Wilson as a player.

I mean, come on man.  Plus, if you look at the trend - in 2-3 years, Wilson's deal will be outdone by a number of other QB's.

BTW, I'm not saying you're the one I'm talking to.  Just quoting your post.

I would sooner pay Jimmy G $27.5M than Russell Wilson $35M.

Just now, ET80 said:

Hrmmm...

...nah.

Don't get me wrong, Russell Wilson is the better QB, but the Seahawks just gave him $8M/year and $20M+ more guaranteed.  That's not chump change.  Russell Wilson is he "safer" bet.

Archived