2019 NFL Draft Thread v5.0

BayRaider

20 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Why did Star fall 5 picks and Hurst 5 rounds? Both had similar conditions. 

Did you ever hear them say Star could die on the field? Do you know the severity of there conditions. This is what they said after Star got re-checked "A medical recheck showed there was no dysfunction." Hurst on the other hand has to undergo periodic evaluations.You keep talking about mock drafts when all you have to do is look up NFL talent evaluators grades on Hurst.

28 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

If Rodger Goodell walks up and says anybody else's name aside from Murray at 1 95 percent of this forum is gonna start to panic. The betting odds on him going number 1 have gone down so much. For something that seemed like a lock a month ago or even a week ago doesn't seem like that anymore. 

Last year we knew who the pick was gonna be for the Browns by the morning time. Well, see what happens tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

If Rodger Goodell walks up and says anybody else's name aside from Murray at 1 95 percent of this forum is gonna start to panic. The betting odds on him going number 1 have gone down so much. For something that seemed like a lock a month ago or even a week ago doesn't seem like that anymore. 

Last year we knew who the pick was gonna be for the Brown by the morning time. Well, see what happens tomorrow. 

I still think it's Murray and still rather confident. Maybe 90% instead of 95% but fairly confident.

But yeah.. if it's not Murray, all mock drafts go out the window, and no one is gonna land like they are suppose to except Bosa at 2. It would be chaos.

3 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Did you ever hear them say Star could die on the field? Do you know the severity of there conditions. This is what they said after Star got re-checked "A medical recheck showed there was no dysfunction." Hurst on the other hand has to undergo periodic evaluations.

They both had the same heart condition.  Here is an article stating so.

https://www.petoskeynews.com/michigan-s-hurst-jr-diagnosed-with-heart-condition-at-nfl/article_1aab9fa5-9231-5456-b88d-4f5c5e25a5e7.html

Keep convincing yourself that Hurst was a top 10 talent that every NFL GM completely crossed off their boards bc they feared he would die on the field.  He fell 5 rounds, yet Star who had the same condition fell 5 picks.  You actually think NFL teams care about their players LOL They care about winning, money and putting butts in the seats.  Man I really wish I could live life being so naive.  

Once again where would Luck have been drafted with the same condition?  

I still have Sweat going 12 to Green Bay but his heart issue is an enlarged heart. Enlarged hearts are what kill people in their early 20's after physical activity. If they let him continue at the combine, it' probably not severely enlarged, but it's an extremely scary situation. Way more than Star or Hurst.

11 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

https://www.petoskeynews.com/michigan-s-hurst-jr-diagnosed-with-heart-condition-at-nfl/article_1aab9fa5-9231-5456-b88d-4f5c5e25a5e7.html

Keep convincing yourself that Hurst was a top 10 talent that every NFL GM completely crossed off their boards bc they feared he would die on the field.  He fell 5 rounds, yet Star who had the same condition fell 5 picks.  You actually think NFL teams care about their players LOL They care about winning, money and putting butts in the seats.  Man I really wish I could live life being so naive.  

This is when he first got diagnosed as stated above Stars condition after a recheck showed NO Dysfunction. Hurst condition is on going what's so hard to understand about that? It obviously is a difference in severity of there condition. You really stupid to think they wouldn't care if they are told someone could die on the field and the Raiders took a risk.  I don't answer dumb hypothetical questions.

7 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

This is when he first got diagnosed as stated above Stars condition after a recheck showed NO Dysfunction. Hurst condition is on going what's so hard to understand about that? I don't answer dumb hypothetical questions. Deflect much?

"cleared to exercise" and no disfunction are two completely different things.  Did you even read the article or do you have selective eyes?

Keep pumping your uneducated, lazily researched garbage.  Hey it makes a good story even if it's not true.  

Where would Luck have been drafted with the same condition?  LOL Hurst a top 10 pick bc some homer sitting behind a computer posting mocks says so hahaha 

16 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

"cleared to exercise" and no disfunction are two completely different things.  Did you even read the article or do you have selective eyes?

Keep pumping your uneducated, lazily researched researched garbage.  Hey it makes a good story even if it's not true.  

Where would Luck have been drafted with the same condition?  LOL Hurst a top 10 pick bc some homer sitting behind a computer posting mocks says so hahaha 

No dysfunction means his heart was fine. Hurst still has an issue that has to be checked every so often, are you seriously that daft. Oliver scouting draft grade 6.22 Hurst 5.94 that has nothing to do with mock drafts.

29 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

At this rate, you are the most naive person on this forum. No one has said Hurst is a top 10 talent. Literally everyone has said he is a first round pick. You have to be drunk or unaware of the fact that the first round has 32 picks. 

As for your luck question, obviously number 1 as of now, but if hypothetically both Hurst and Star died on the field due to the heart condition, if Luck were in the next draft, he'd probably go undrafted.

So there's my same hypothetical response to your hypothetical question.

PFF’s Final Mock Draft:

4. DT Quinnen Williams

24. WR Hollywood Brown

27. EDGE Clelin Ferrell

This is literally the perfect draft... swap Hollywood and Ferrell cause I don’t think Ferrell makes it past Philadelphia. 

At 35 he has us taking that Penn State CB who I’m not a fan of. He has Julian Love going 36 to the Niners though who is my favorite corner in the draft. 

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I still have Sweat going 12 to Green Bay but his heart issue is an enlarged heart. Enlarged hearts are what kill people in their early 20's after physical activity. If they let him continue at the combine, it' probably not severely enlarged, but it's an extremely scary situation. Way more than Star or Hurst.

With this one I might take a pass on at least in the first 2-3 rounds.  It is possible this will have no effect on him and I would like to see how his heart is effected by not playing sports to see if the enlargement is genetic or from exercise.  In the end I hope he listens to his doctors who give him good advice.  Better to give up a love and keep your life.  I think they should have all high school athletes get an echocardiogram with their physical.

Archived