2019 NFL Draft Thread v5.0

BayRaider

5 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

With the 4th pick in the 2019 NFL draft the Raiders select Jamarcus Russell straight off the couch. Honestly I think they like Ferrell.

If we picked Ferrell at 4 the whole forum is gonna say reach for the next 50 pages, but I would pick him over Josh Allen or Brian Burns if it came down to it. I’d pick Devin White for better value though and obv QW or Bosa if they are there over anyone. 

1 hour ago, NJ Raider said:

If he’s the next gronk/kelce, it’s worth it. It will look bad at the time but we’ll worth it in a few years.

Meh. Still need defense disrupter. Get one early. 

I am starting to think its Ferrell at 4 and I think he is alot higher on NFL boards then he is on mock drafters boards. 

I really don't know... I would bet the house its a defensive player though at 4.

4 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

I am starting to think its Ferrell at 4 and I think he is alot higher on NFL boards then he is on mock drafters boards. 

I really don't know... I would bet the house its a defensive player though at 4.

I'd be totally on board with it, as everyone knows Ferrell has been my #2 EDGE ahead of Allen, Burns, Gary, and Sweat and behind Bosa. (although big gap with Bosa).

I've never seen Ferrell getting out of the teens personally. Trading down to 11 and nabbing Ferrell would be my ideal situation if QW and Bosa are off the board. If QW or Bosa are there, I'm not moving, and will select either one of them.

Just curious why everyone thinks it’s ferrell. I would be okay with it, but other than him coming in next week, has there been any other connection? I do think he is an ideal end in guenthers defense though.

Crazy draft week so far, today, we LOVE

Jacobs

Gary

Oliver.

Curious to see what other names are added by Thursday.

49 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Posting this again even though it's old:

I for one would be stoked with Oliver.

He is an absolute dynamo on the inside and if Q and Bosa are gone, I'm so down for Ed.

It's crazy with all of that talent he was basically a non-factor as a pass rusher in the AAC. 

Archived