2019 NFL Draft Thread v5.0

BayRaider

Draft week! My prediction is the Raiders hold the 4,24 and 27th pick. They won’t pick three players in the first round. I expect the Raiders to be aggressive in a trade up with the later first round picks. Could be a trade up or a trade for a veteran player. 

I do expect Quinnen Williams to be the pick at 4. 

Like the in the 2014 NFL draft the Bills took Sammy Watkins at 4 allowing Mack to the Raiders the Jets will take Allen allowing Quinnen to drop to the Raiders at 4. 

I have a feeling if the top 3 goes Murray, Bosa and Williams. Raiders trade out of 4. I see them moving out because they will want more picks to continue to move around during the draft. There is report they might trade up from 24 to get Josh Jacobs, I could totally buy into that. He's the best RB in the draft. We need to hope a team like Buffalo or Green Bay is in love with a player and they know they HAVE to move up. I'd happily move down to 12 and then pick up 44 and another mid round pick. Raiders could do some serious damage with 12,24,27,35,44

Bosa, Allen, Q that's my top 3. If Gruden really wants Murray I'm totally against it but hope we don't trade up for him. Top 3 gone and Gruden loves Carr and no trade down...I'm good with LB White. Trade down and I hope we get some serious value. I'd jump on Sweat late 1st, esp if we didn't get Bosa or Allen @4. Can't wait til we know who's on the team. I'm not comfortable because of what went down with Mack and could see Carr being shown the door. I don't like this feeling at all. Keep Carr get 2020 picks if not 'in love' with Carr and get a QB who's not under 6'0 and could play baseball. ARGH!!!

2 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Murray is going #1 to Arizona. All these last minute smoke screens are an hilarious attempt by them to try and get more in return for Rosen.

That's why I love the draft. So much BS out there which makes you question what is real and what's smoke. I too think Murray goes #1 but it's fun speculating. 

Archived