Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

You'd probably know more if you didn't just randomly skip out on the sexual harassment seminars every year. 

They LIKE IT when I do it!!!

Just now, Dome said:

I’m getting antsy... if we have enough signups I’ll get them out in a couple hours

You can have me on the list, of course. Was waiting to see if anyone new signed up

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’m getting antsy... if we have enough signups I’ll get them out in a couple hours

@Dome  If you need or want someone that has not played I am game to play.  If you want to keep it from the original list, I am fine with that as well.

Just now, squire12 said:

@Dome  If you need or want someone that has not played I am game to play.  If you want to keep it from the original list, I am fine with that as well.

No, we were waiting for new blood so get in there

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I’m adding you to the ping list now whether that’s what you wanted or not 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

No, we were waiting for new blood so get in there

Have you been keeping up on my stellar game play in the Overwatch game?   I am just absolutely killing it on ****ty civ reads and have moved off of mafia lynches late on 1 day and then questioned the move to another mafia lynch another day.  I believe I am what you might call the donkey at a poker table

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Have you been keeping up on my stellar game play in the Overwatch game?   I am just absolutely killing it on ****ty civ reads and have moved off of mafia lynches late on 1 day and then questioned the move to another mafia lynch another day.  I believe I am what you might call the donkey at a poker table

@Dome give this man the jester

1) Malf

2) Squire

3) Counselor

4) Swag

5) Rackcs

6) Dingo

@Pickle Rick @The Orca Sorry, but executive decision... I'm leaving you two out because I don't think either of you have missed a game in like over a year lol. Sorry, we can definitely play this one again though if the setup is what has you intrigued.

@Malfatron @squire12 @Counselor @SwAg @rackcs @DingoLadd

1 minute ago, Dome said:

1) Malf

2) Squire

3) Counselor

4) Swag

5) Rackcs

6) Dingo

@Pickle Rick @The Orca Sorry, but executive decision... I'm leaving you two out because I don't think either of you have missed a game in like over a year lol. Sorry, we can definitely play this one again though if the setup is what has you intrigued.

@Malfatron @squire12 @Counselor @SwAg @rackcs @DingoLadd

I like idea of a 9 man game with an unknown jester. That would be fun

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I like idea of a 9 man game with an unknown jester. That would be fun

I have one ready from the 9 man tourney, will host another time.

Could host that if you guys found a 9th, like... right now.

Archived