Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, Dome said:

I have one ready from the 9 man tourney, will host another time.

Could host that if you guys found a 9th, like... right now.

Orca, pickle and myself. But I'm fine either way, honestly. I don't mind skipping one

Just now, Forge said:

Orca, pickle and myself. But I'm fine either way, honestly. I don't mind skipping one

Also, I think some wanted to play with the jester do don't want to switch the actual game

Just now, Forge said:

Also, I think some wanted to play with the jester do don't want to switch the actual game

it's a 9-player jester game... i may have deleted it by mistake, but i remember most of it.

@Malfatron, @squire12 @SwAg @The Orca, @Pickle Rick, @Forge, @rackcs, @Counselor, @DingoLadd

Need some input... Everyone happy with this?

Goons have a DAY use Rolecop. They need to control TOWN population to win. Jester doesn't count and dies at LyLo OR 1:1 Ratio anyways.
Jester dies if they are alive at LyLo.
Town Tree Stump thinks they're Vanilla Townie.
Jailkeeper gets no results as far as blocked hit/roleblocked hit if they successfully prevent a hit.
Town only has to eliminate Mafia to win.

Role Name Role Description Win Condition
Mafia Rolecop 2-shot DAY Rolecop. Factional Hit and Chat with your teammate, [player and link]. With your faction, control at least half the town population to win.
Mafia Goon Factional Hit and Chat with your teammate, [player and link]. With your faction, control at least half the town population to win.
Jester No night ability, but you may vote. Get yourself lynched to win. You'll die if you enter LyLo alive.
Jailkeeper 2-shot Jailkeeper. Eliminate the Mafia to win.
Townie (Tree Stump) No night time ability. If you're lynched, you can continue to post after your death. Eliminate the Mafia to win.
Townie No night time ability. Eliminate the Mafia to win.

Roles and Abilities Rolecop, Goon, Jester, Jailkeeper, Tree Stump, Townie  

Additional Mechanics: None

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Looking forward to The battle with you again if we are on opposite sides. You got me in game 1, I won the battle last round

I played so bad last game lol. Inactivity hurt I think...plus being distracted. I've got my game face on now

15 minutes ago, Dome said:

Goons have a DAY use Rolecop. They need to control TOWN population to win. Jester doesn't count and dies at LyLo OR 1:1 Ratio anyways.
Jester dies if they are alive at LyLo.
Town Tree Stump thinks they're Vanilla Townie.
Jailkeeper gets no results as far as blocked hit/roleblocked hit if they successfully prevent a hit.
Town only has to eliminate Mafia to win.

Role Name Role Description Win Condition
Mafia Rolecop 2-shot DAY Rolecop. Factional Hit and Chat with your teammate, [player and link]. With your faction, control at least half the town population to win.
Mafia Goon Factional Hit and Chat with your teammate, [player and link]. With your faction, control at least half the town population to win.
Jester No night ability, but you may vote. Get yourself lynched to win. You'll die if you enter LyLo alive.
Jailkeeper 2-shot Jailkeeper. Eliminate the Mafia to win.
Townie (Tree Stump) No night time ability. If you're lynched, you can continue to post after your death. Eliminate the Mafia to win.

Roles and Abilities Rolecop, Goon, Jester, Jailkeeper, Tree Stump, Townie  

Additional Mechanics: None

@Malfatron, @squire12 @SwAg @The Orca, @Pickle Rick, @Forge, @rackcs, @Counselor, @DingoLadd

Day 1 has begun.

Archived