2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Part 2 - The Draft Begins!

y2lamanaki

5 minutes ago, sherm said:

Just was talking about this on another site. Let's me know Kyle didn't want to lose Deebo. We should have read the draft board...DK and AJ still on the board means there was no run on wr. This was always me fear on 2nd rd wr...we panicked and got so focus on 1 guy we stop reading the draft. 

I could not agree with this more. Should have traded back and been happy with either AJ or Deebo

6 minutes ago, sherm said:

Just was talking about this on another site. Let's me know Kyle didn't want to lose Deebo. We should have read the draft board...DK and AJ still on the board means there was no run on wr. This was always me fear on 2nd rd wr...we panicked and got so focus on 1 guy we stop reading the draft. 

Would absolutely agree with this. But we should expect that. It's been a hyper criticism of this regime from the start. They lock into their guy (both in draft and free agency) come hell or high water. Thankfully this time, I at least like the player. 

6 minutes ago, sherm said:

That's what they've been doing. Once they have their guy, they just zero in on it regardless of a trade back might be helpful.

Just now, Aussie9er said:

Done that already just need a bacon and egg roll to wash it down 😀

Same here. I'm on #3. Which is all I have to sustain myself until my loving wife returns home and replenishes the supply because I'm lucky as hell.

• Like 1