#2 Toronto Raptors vs. #3 Philadelphia 76ers | 2019 East Semifinals

11sanchez11

14 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

That would be great. Hopefully KD joins him and they leave Lebron in the LA dust xDxD

No chance. KD is going to the Knicks or staying put. 

Kawhi to either LA team is a safe bet, especially if they lose in the 2nd round. 

8 hours ago, Danger said:

If I'm a free agent right now. I want nothing to do with the Lakers or the Knicks.

Clippers or Brooklyn are both better options so long as you're not going alone.

If Brooklyn were to land either Leonard or Durant, they would be a threat to win the east. They have a very solid roster of young guys that need an alpha dog. 

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

If Brooklyn were to land either Leonard or Durant, they would be a threat to win the east. They have a very solid roster of young guys that need an alpha dog. 

I think Brooklyn has enough scoring, they need a defensive presence. They gave up 120+ to the sixers in every game but 2.  

All the young teams have enough scoring, but like young heads they don't want to put in the effort to play D

4 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

I think Brooklyn has enough scoring, they need a defensive presence. They gave up 120+ to the sixers in every game but 2.  

All the young teams have enough scoring, but like young heads they don't want to put in the effort to play D

Hmm, would love to see one of these teams sign KD or Kawhi and then pull off a trade for AD.

Core of Kawhi, AD, and DLo sounds great TBH. Question is, do the Nets have the ammo to make an acquisition without giving DLo?

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

I just can't see Kawhi becoming 2nd fiddle to Lebron. Shocked would be a better word

What we know of Kawhi makes me think part of him would hate and part of him would be okay with it.

LeBron and the Lakers need to bend over and give Kawhi anything he wants. You never wanna play a back-to-back again? Done. Want me to state to the media you're the best player in the world? Done. Of course LeBron would never do that haha.

4 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

What we know of Kawhi makes me think part of him would hate and part of him would be okay with it.

LeBron and the Lakers need to bend over and give Kawhi anything he wants. You never wanna play a back-to-back again? Done. Want me to state to the media you're the best player in the world? Done. Of course LeBron would never do that haha.

LAC can offer the same thing. The fact that LAC can get Kawhi and still get another max player boggles my little mind. Kawhi gets to be top Dawg on an already winning team with a bright future all while playing in his dream location.

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

LAC can offer the same thing. The fact that LAC can get Kawhi and still get another max player boggles my little mind. Kawhi gets to be top Dawg on an already winning team with a bright future all while playing in his dream location.

Well yeah. The Clippers are infinitely more attractive haha. I really just want to see a desperate Lakers squad.

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Well yeah. The Clippers are infinitely more attractive haha. I really just want to see a desperate Lakers squad.

when it's all said and done, would it surprise you or anyone that the LAL don't even get a max player?? This is another very interesting exciting and nervous (Boston) offseason again

12 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

when it's all said and done, would it surprise you or anyone that the LAL don't even get a max player?? This is another very interesting exciting and nervous (Boston) offseason again

Oh, I think the only players the Lakers have chances at are Butler and Cousins. I'd bet against them signing anyone though.

Archived