#2 Toronto Raptors vs. #3 Philadelphia 76ers | 2019 East Semifinals

11sanchez11

I don't get how people are saying they'd be surprised or shocked by anything Kawhi Leonard does.  The guy literally never talks.  Nobody knows anything about him.  I wouldn't be shocked if he stayed in Toronto, went to the Lakers, went to the Knicks, wanted to go to Memphis, etc.  Who the hell knows where he's going to go or how to gauge him.

13 hours ago, showtime said:

I don't get how people are saying they'd be surprised or shocked by anything Kawhi Leonard does.  The guy literally never talks.  Nobody knows anything about him.  I wouldn't be shocked if he stayed in Toronto, went to the Lakers, went to the Knicks, wanted to go to Memphis, etc.  Who the hell knows where he's going to go or how to gauge him.

He's going to the Clippers imo.

But yeah wouldn't be surprised with several different outcomes. 

Yeah, the Raptors look like they'll disappoint again. Too bad to as I thought with Leonard they had a great shot to make the finals this year. I think some big changes are coming for the team this summer. 

1 hour ago, tom cody said:

Yeah, the Raptors look like they'll disappoint again. Too bad to as I thought with Leonard they had a great shot to make the finals this year. I think some big changes are coming for the team this summer. 

I'm not going to totally write the Raptors off yet.  They're still a really good team and have played well all season.  I think Leonard is playing fine, it's other players who aren't contributing.  Even during the last post-game conference after the Raptors lost, Kawhi looked really stressed out as he sat down.

Also, forget Lowry's poor play for just a second.  The guy looks so fat and out of shape.  It looks like he just goes home and eat whatever he wants.  It's a travesty.  How have you went through an entire off-season of training, played the regular season and are into the second round of the postseason and you look like this?

People have bad games, it happens.  But this is the type of stuff that would tick me off if I was Kawhi Leonard.

D5syyiwXsAYfKWy?format=jpg

D5syyiwXoAA-B0R?format=jpg

Archived