#2 Toronto Raptors vs. #3 Philadelphia 76ers | 2019 East Semifinals

11sanchez11

12 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I thought Delon Wright was just hurt. Forgot he got traded lmao

19 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

FVV needs to do something. Especially if Ennis and Monroe are gonna play well.

This one hurts so much. Giving up Delon was huge. FVV is damn streaky and he just doesn’t have it. 

2 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Not what I was expecting/hoping but things could be a whole lot worse. 

Kawhi deserves more respect. I don’t wanna be that guy but he needs to get some more calls. He’s a god damn superstar. 

Until the call against Kawhi late in the half, I was starting to question the discrepancy a bit. I've never been a fan of the whole different people getting different foul calls depending on how good they are. But that is unfortunately the NBA sometimes.

Kawhi has been making ridiculous shots.

Wright and bruno would be much better for raps in this series than marc gasol. They made a mistake in that trade. Gasol is old and can't move. Bruno wouldnt be letting Ennis get off and Wright would be playing much better than van fleet. 

Just now, Danger said:

Until the call against Kawhi late in the half, I was starting to question the discrepancy a bit. I've never been a fan of the whole different people getting different foul calls depending on how good they are. But that is unfortunately the NBA sometimes.

Kawhi has been making ridiculous shots.

It’s more of the benefit of the doubt rule I like to think of it as and it’s not like he doesn’t deserve them anyways. Sometimes you just gotta call the game a bit differently for certain star players same for Embiid. 

3 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Wright and bruno would be much better for raps in this series than marc gasol. They made a mistake in that trade. Gasol is old and can't move. Bruno wouldnt be letting Ennis get off and Wright would be playing much better than van fleet. 

That’s a bridge too far. I mean if this is the only raptors playoff game you’ve watched sure you can go ahead and say this but Gasol completely took out Vuc the whol magic series and did damn good against Embiid games 1 & 2. Today has been a problem though. 

Also it’s more about OG being out. He’d have had a big role in this series and I love Bruno and joking around but he’s be unplayable this series. I mean our whole bench seems to be unplayable this series so maybe it wouldn’t make a difference. 

9 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

That’s a bridge too far. I mean if this is the only raptors playoff game you’ve watched sure you can go ahead and say this but Gasol completely took out Vuc the whol magic series and did damn good against Embiid games 1 & 2. Today has been a problem though. 

Look at Gasol on offense. Also look at him on pick and rolls. Yes he played solid man defense on Gasol. But philly has adjust and is now making Gasol move around and he cant. 

19 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Bruno wasn't a part of the trade. He was signed as a free agent.

6 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Look at Gasol on offense. Also look at him on pick and rolls. Yes he played solid man defense on Gasol. But philly has adjust and is now making Gasol move around and he cant. 

Gasol isn’t what he once was but I’d take this version of Gasol over JV or Serge or whoever despite them being younger and. More athletic.